Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
That doofus is just saying “Greene back”, because national writer posted quote that Haggins is being retained.

anyone with any common sense knows it’s just a recruiting ploy to try to salvage some of the class.

Haggins is retiring either now or soon after.

That doofus is just saying “Greene back”, because national writer posted quote that Haggins is being retained.

anyone with any common sense knows it’s just a recruiting ploy to try to salvage some of the class.

Haggins is retiring either now or soon after.
He really just being saying anything

EC94071E-AD7C-47C2-96E2-F5B5146EEC21.jpeg

He just posted (in another thread) that he was a 2-time AA at Miami, so that greatly reduces the number of players it could be - down to like 2 players - both in the NFL HOF and both who played with the Ravens.

Since he mentioned Chuck (Pagano), he was probably a DB here, so that leaves only 1 guy.

But I could be missing someone - I think the other DBs who players around the Butch time were only AAs once (Buchanon, Rolle, Jennings, Taylor...)

Ivins has said he feels less confident than going into the weekend.

It’s funny tho, Brooklyndee said he committed this weekend. People here believe he is in the know

Advertisement
Ivins has said he feels less confident than going into the weekend.

It’s funny tho, Brooklyndee said he committed this weekend. People here believe he is in the know
He could've very easily told the staff he was coming (which he did) & has since reconsidered FSU now that Haggins has been retained.

Ivins feels less confident because he sees the obvious scenario where Greene visits FSU this weekend & Haggins convinces him to recommit.

When Greene OV'd here FSU hadn't hired Norvell & Haggins hadn't been assured he was being retained yet. That's why FSU had a string of decommits, because it was still unknown exactly who was being hired & if Haggins was sticking.

We may still get Greene, we may not, but he didn't announce his de-commitment from FSU while at dinner with the staff because he told them he wasn't coming lol.

He just posted (in another thread) that he was a 2-time AA at Miami, so that greatly reduces the number of players it could be - down to like 2 players - both in the NFL HOF and both who played with the Ravens.

Since he mentioned Chuck (Pagano), he was probably a DB here, so that leaves only 1 guy.

But I could be missing someone - I think the other DBs who players around the Butch time were only AAs once (Buchanon, Rolle, Jennings, Taylor...)
You guys always miss one DB who was drafted very high because of the years he played lol

He could've very easily told the staff he was coming (which he did) & has since reconsidered FSU now that Haggins has been retained.

Ivins feels less confident because he sees the obvious scenario where Greene visits FSU this weekend & Haggins convinces him to recommit.

When Greene OV'd here FSU hadn't hired Norvell & Haggins hadn't been assured he was being retained yet. That's why FSU had a string of decommits, because it was still unknown exactly who was being hired & if Haggins was sticking.

We may still get Greene, we may not, but he didn't announce his de-commitment from FSU while at dinner with the staff because he told them he wasn't coming lol.

I just think that’s weird. Why decommit until you know for sure Haggins isn’t coming back, if that’s what you’re hanging on.

I know a few others, but not any others that were 2-time AAs - at DB - during Butchie's time.

Before the Butch era, Darryl Williams and Bennie Blades were 2-timers.

You guys always miss one DB who was drafted very high because of the years he played lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back