Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You're right, but lemme ask you why you think it is Ivins is so "conservative" with his CB's?

Dude aint plugged in like that, he gets fed exactly what staff wants him to be feed everyone in the program knows who his sauce is on staff.

But I do get where your coming from in the common fan perspective. If Ivins had the right in's the CB would already be in for greene, but hes not sure about it.. cmon.
Yea but that also works to our advantage. Him being so conservative means that when he does pull the trigger its usually because the kid told the staff he is coming. I rather have that than a guy like Ariz that would just say guys were coming because of rumors on the street.

So is Greene coming or nah??? Can't sift through all the conjecture on here to find the latest scoop

Advertisement
So is Greene coming or nah??? Can't sift through all the conjecture on here to find the latest scoop
I think we should feel good about our chances but if he makes it out to FSU this weekend they have a chance to seal it. Another thing to consider is that FSU still has not linebackers coach or DC hired which means that his future is still uncertain.

Ivins has said he feels less confident than going into the weekend.

It’s funny tho, Brooklyndee said he committed this weekend. People here believe he is in the know

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back