Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

This one is easy. If Odell is at FSU next weekend, this kid picks FSu. Even if everyone in the world knows Haggans May get dropped at any point after NSD. This kid wants to go to FSU. Only way he ends up at Miami is if Haggans is fired in the next week and a half.

let’s see how quickly he makes his staff moves.
if he wants to go to FSU then it doesnt matter if haggins is there or not. word was he has been looking for a reason to decommit

Advertisement
This one is easy. If Odell is at FSU next weekend, this kid picks FSu. Even if everyone in the world knows Haggans May get dropped at any point after NSD. This kid wants to go to FSU. Only way he ends up at Miami is if Haggans is fired in the next week and a half.

let’s see how quickly he makes his staff moves.

ummmmm didn’t Odell announce his retirement a couple days ago? I know he had planned on retiring after this season but then thought he had a shot as HC. When the FSU admin made the decision to hire Norvell I’m pretty sure he told FSU admin he’s out & then told the kids he was recruiting too.

ummmmm didn’t Odell announce his retirement a couple days ago? I know he had planned on retiring after this season but then thought he had a shot as HC. When the FSU admin made the decision to hire Norvell I’m pretty sure he told FSU admin he’s out & then told the kids he was recruiting too.

I haven’t seen anything besides a post on twitter saying Odell is staying and I think it was from the AD. I would have to see if I could find it

check post #660 on page 33

Advertisement
Well that locks it up. Our coaches running to twitter like little girls again just to miss out on the kid haha.
3780D8F4-A850-43D3-9C44-BAF80135BDED.jpeg

I saw this. I'm not saying it will or won't affect Greene but "on staff" could mean a lot of things. It doesn't necessarily mean as a position coach. He could be moved to some office administrative job or possibly in recruiting , if that's his real value.

I really hope Greene, along with other kids, don’t fall for Odell staying on staff. Really hope they’re smarter than that. If he does it’s not as an on field role and if it is as one of the 10 on field assistants, he’ll do that at most one more year.

He was ready to ride off into the sunset 2-3 years ago and was just snubbed as head coach for the second time. FSU is in the worst shape it’s been since before Bowden. Does he really want to go through all that, especially when Norvell is probably making offense more of a priority than defense.

Advertisement
The Athletic Director announcing Haggins isn’t going anywhere is hilarious. If it’s true it’s one of the below:

1. Norvell doesn’t control who his staff is
2. Norvell wants coaches from a failed culture/team and won’t be doing a true rebuild
3. Haggins is staying on but is likely fired later, “retires” or moves into some dark basement office as an “analyst”

The Athletic Director announcing Haggins isn’t going anywhere is hilarious. If it’s true it’s one of the below:

2. Norvell wants coaches from a failed culture/team and won’t be doing a true rebuild
3. Haggins is staying on but is likely fired later, “retires” or moves into some dark basement office as an “analyst”

Good points for but it's moot for UM with regards to this kid.

Odell ain’t **** but a Nole. Look we beat them 2 years straight. Norvell ain’t scaring nobody and ya hey don’t even have a staff yet. Early signing is creeping up fast and most of our class is EE. We good

Advertisement
Good points for but it's moot for UM with regards to this kid.

If the Miami coaches can’t explain and sell to the kid that Haggins is at very likely at best a pretend coach going forward or that the FSU program is being run by boosters with no common sense then they can’t recruit.

It’s up to Manny and his crew to connect the dots for Greene. Whatever relationships he built at FSU are gone and if they aren’t then the program is basically the Willie Taggart era 2.0 but with less talent and worse defensive coaching.

Yeahh he ain’t coming here

Good god.

So yesterday evening we hear that our 24/7 insider is close to CB'ing Greene to UM after FSU announces Norvell will take over head coach. You with me?...

FSU has said going back to Saturday that Haggins will remain on the payroll, but not as head coach.

And yet, you see a tweet from Andrea Adelson reiterating this point that everyone already knew (including Greene), and now he's not coming.

This is the level of objectivity that we're gonna operate with? OK..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back