Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
funny thing is from the start I said Norvell. He had the cheapest buyout, Memphis doesn’t have money to match and he is cheap. Not sure why everyone didn’t see this from the beginning.

You're right cheap cheap hire Memphis can't match what he's trying to get paid is crazy asf also..and fswho they still paying slick willie free money lol

I think the general uncertainty about upper management in the University - ie the retirement of the President in a year or so and the AD also rumored to be leaving soon- made this even more difficult a position to fill.

funny thing is from the start I said Norvell. He had the cheapest buyout, Memphis doesn’t have money to match and he is cheap. Not sure why everyone didn’t see this from the beginning.

Not everyone is as wise and forward thinking like you man. You should really feel good that you saw this happening from the beginning

Advertisement
I think the general uncertainty about upper management in the University - ie the retirement of the President in a year or so and the AD also rumored to be leaving soon- made this even more difficult a position to fill.
Yeah it’s a bizarre dynamic. Basically Norvell was hired by a private search firm working for a lame duck working for a lame duck.

Isn’t their AD also a guy that moved over from the academic side? Pretty sure he has no athletic experience whatsoever.

Advertisement
And yet he will most likely run rings around UM diversity dept director...

Clearly. Don’t immediately hire your defensive coordinator, miss on your top 7 targets and try to spin hiring a guy from Memphis as your first choice all along.

Be honest. you’d roast Blake for either scenario.

FSU also hired Martin’s son and keeps extending the Hamburglar who takes losses from the jaws of victory on the regular in spite of great recruiting....

Enjoy the Nole tears. Way better than your own.

Advertisement
Not sure the agents name but he represents Jimbo and Taggart I believe.
The GOAT Jimmy Sexton. He singlehandedly destroyed FSU football
E0D34565-AF8D-42E5-BBA5-E61ACB5260DC.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back