Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

You can’t keep a former interim coach (who on top of it has been at that school for decades that all the players love) on a new staff. That is a recipe for divided locker room from day 1. Odell has been ready to retire for a few years now.

Advertisement
You can’t keep a former interim coach (who on top of it has been at that school for decades that all the players love) on a new staff. That is a recipe for divided locker room from day 1. Odell has been ready to retire for a few years now.
He was interim when Jimbo left too. He is FSU Art Kehoe

Any new coach from outside a program worth anything guts the coaches currently with the program and then starts building a staff of their guys. Maybe consider bringing someone back but you always have to start with a clean slate.

FSU fans were deluding themselves about Briles, Leavitt, and Haggins staying. That was pure asinine fan story telling. The starting point is the new man in town establishing himself as king, you don’t come in and keep guys that we’re popular from a failed team.

Advertisement
We had the second most sacks given up in the country this year and averaged about 100 yards rushing per game, which was high 100’s. Multiple penalties. Can’t block stunts. Can’t pass block. Can’t run block. No one got better. Can’t recruit. Good coaches at least have their units playing better towards the end of the year. We massively regressed. I’m not sure what you’re basing your assessment on other than hopes and dreams. I don’t care how long he’s been here, his unit looked like **** and he’s not brining in studs.

What does your ****ting on the OL coach have to do with Greene? Absolutely nothing, but another attempt to throw shade on the season in the recruiting board when there are 800 threads about it on the football board.

An interesting note on Greene’s tweet- it looks like it’s a screenshot. The time it was written is in the upper left corner. He must have just pasted and put it out. It was probably written that Sunday night we first heard he was decommiting from FSU.
I think he was being pretty honest a week or two ago when he said if Odell was staying on staff, he would stick with FSU. It seems as if everybody was told yesterday that Odell would not be on staff, so several defensive decommits occurred including Greene.

Norvell won’t move the needle with him and he won’t have enough time to get him back on FSU. It would be pretty surprising if Greene went anywhere but Miami. It’s been trending that way for weeks.

Advertisement
I think he was being pretty honest a week or two ago when he said if Odell was staying on staff, he would stick with FSU. It seems as if everybody was told yesterday that Odell would not be on staff, so several defensive decommits occurred including Greene.

Norvell won’t move the needle with him and he won’t have enough time to get him back on FSU. It would be pretty surprising if Greene went anywhere but Miami. It’s been trending that way for weeks.

Yep

Since we are enjoying some tears for breakfast, do they lose Wilson and Nasilirdeen on D and Akers and Terry on O, due to the changes?
id be shocked if wilson akers and terry all dont declare.
Wilson getting some first round love will be enough to make him declare, I dont see him going till late 2 or early 3 after seing his tape tho
Akers for his own health has to declare.
Terry is not gonna wanna be stuck around with another **** qb. If he runs well at the combine he should be a mid-round pick.

Advertisement
Wilson getting some first round love will be enough to make him declare, I dont see him going till late 2 or early 3 after seing his tape tho
Terry is not gonna wanna be stuck around with another **** qb. If he runs well at the combine he should be a mid-round pick.

FSU has some players with that Miami dog in them too. That dog that runs to the league early getting drafted in the 7th round or undrafted.

that new profile pic doe👀👀👀👀👀👀

Advertisement

And on top of that norvell isn't the sexiest hire the players were expecting something must of happened with their other coaching targets. I been hearing different things about the coaching search

And on top of that norvell isn't the sexiest hire the players were expecting something must of happened with their other coaching targets. I been hearing different things about the coaching search

Judging by contract extensions and public statements of the “rumored” FSU options Norvell was likely not even among their top 5 choices. Maybe not even top ten.

Advertisement
Back