Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

its improving right now and all you want to do is question how we are doing so well by posting how bad we are over and over on the board where recruits read ****.....

Our OL recruiting is not improving. It’s the same. Show me the talent. His take is that Barry is “getting there.” It’s not true. Outside of Rivers we have not pulled one person rated above 85. These are all projects and Barry hasn’t shown he can develop.

Advertisement
Our OL recruiting is not improving. It’s the same. Show me the talent. His take is that Barry is “getting there.” It’s not true. Outside of Rivers we have not pulled one person rated above 85. These are all projects and Barry hasn’t shown he can develop.

How long has Barry been here? You act like he took Orlando Pace and turned him into Swiss cheese. OL was so bad before he got here we brought in Kennedy to start and ended up with two freshman.

How long has Barry been here? You act like he took Orlando Pace and turned him into Swiss cheese. OL was so bad before he got here we brought in Kennedy to start and ended up with two freshman.

We had the second most sacks given up in the country this year and averaged about 100 yards rushing per game, which was high 100’s. Multiple penalties. Can’t block stunts. Can’t pass block. Can’t run block. No one got better. Can’t recruit. Good coaches at least have their units playing better towards the end of the year. We massively regressed. I’m not sure what you’re basing your assessment on other than hopes and dreams. I don’t care how long he’s been here, his unit looked like **** and he’s not brining in studs.

We had the second most sacks given up in the country this year and averaged about 100 yards rushing per game, which was high 100’s. Multiple penalties. Can’t block stunts. Can’t pass block. Can’t run block. No one got better. Can’t recruit. Good coaches at least have their units playing better towards the end of the year. We massively regressed. I’m not sure what you’re basing your assessment on other than hopes and dreams. I don’t care how long he’s been here, his unit looked like **** and he’s not brining in studs.
Our Oline was some weird ark of crap this season. Started as bad as it can get against Florida, then started to look reasonable in the middle of the season and even good against 2nd in the nation in sacks Pittsburgh, then just absolutely **** the bed again to finish the season.

Started the season with 9 sacks against Florida, ended it with 9 against Duke.

Advertisement
You have to understand players see what some phans will never see until it's too late. Manny cant be blamed for everything. Offensive line, at times played like garbage. A team only goes as far as the qb takes them. LSU, Alabama, Georgia, Clemson all for example. Solid qb and oline play. If you got that your in the every game even if you dont bring your A game. If you dont have that well 6-6 is what you get. Until the qb position is SOLIDIFIED where we ain't even thinking about playing the #2 an unless #1 gets injured 6-6 is what you get. Left tackle has to become a strength that anchors the line. Until then your line will always fold. Has to an Umbrella not a folded wad of paper. Barry will get it there but what's going to be really fun to watch is when Barry starts getting these high 4* and 5* recruits.

All that may be true, but Miami still has far more talent than NC, VT, GT, FIU & Duke. If you can’t coach them up then the talent you bring in is irrelevant

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope he has built a nice relationship with our staff so that Norvell and his staff don’t have enough time to makeup time. We will know all we need to know if Greene goes to that FSU OV or not. He goes then he probably signs there. Sigh...

The players that fswho recruiting not feelings the norvell hire... some thought they were going for a bigger name 😂🤣😂 that's why they losing recruits and Odell is goner also is what's happening lol

Advertisement
It was reported this morning that Leavitt, the DC is already gone...contract expired. He likes Odell...maybe Odell becomes DC and Greene stays put. Lots can happen

Advertisement
Back