Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
@Liberty City El looks like we got it.
The interest was always real on his part, he visited FSU when we played them at Doak & was super impressed with our Defense, from there the staff been in contact with him quite a bit.

All we needed was to get him down for an OV, it was supposed to be on 12/13 but we moved it up to this weekend to put the pressure on. The only thing that would keep him with FSU is if Haggins got the job which wasn't gonna happen because if they were planning on hiring him they would've already announced they were keeping him specifically for recruiting.

Obviously you gotta wait until the NLI is signed, but I've been hearing since last month we had a great shot with Greene.

Advertisement
Ivins reporting that Greene loved his first 24 hrs in coral gables.

Some of y’all told me he wouldn’t come cause he a country boy who might not like the city life... -_-

It's rare I listen to more than 2% of the people who post on this board. The other 98% have zero clue if they're even fans of UM

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ivins reporting that Greene loved his first 24 hrs in coral gables.

Some of y’all told me he wouldn’t come cause he a country boy who might not like the city life... -_-

One thing about those country kids from the panhandle, they all secretly wish they were from Miami.

Are we really about to close after a 6-6 campaign with loses to FIU and Duke?

Whatever new recruiting rules Manny Diaz added seems to be working.

Please just fire Enos and Barry and I might be able to get myself to be excited for next season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
also this tells us FSU is going ahead with norvell as the three kids who decommitted all said they'd only do it if odell wasnt gonna be the HC
All signs point to Norvell but still could be a Clemson coordinator.

Advertisement
Are we really about to close after a 6-6 campaign with loses to FIU and Duke?

Whatever new recruiting rules Manny Diaz added seems to be working.

Please just fire Enos and Barry and I might be able to get myself to be excited for next season.

You have to understand players see what some phans will never see until it's too late. Manny cant be blamed for everything. Offensive line, at times played like garbage. A team only goes as far as the qb takes them. LSU, Alabama, Georgia, Clemson all for example. Solid qb and oline play. If you got that your in the every game even if you dont bring your A game. If you dont have that well 6-6 is what you get. Until the qb position is SOLIDIFIED where we ain't even thinking about playing the #2 an unless #1 gets injured 6-6 is what you get. Left tackle has to become a strength that anchors the line. Until then your line will always fold. Has to an Umbrella not a folded wad of paper. Barry will get it there but what's going to be really fun to watch is when Barry starts getting these high 4* and 5* recruits.

You have to understand players see what some phans will never see until it's too late. Manny cant be blamed for everything. Offensive line, at times played like garbage. A team only goes as far as the qb takes them. LSU, Alabama, Georgia, Clemson all for example. Solid qb and oline play. If you got that your in the every game even if you dont bring your A game. If you dont have that well 6-6 is what you get. Until the qb position is SOLIDIFIED where we ain't even thinking about playing the #2 an unless #1 gets injured 6-6 is what you get. Left tackle has to become a strength that anchors the line. Until then your line will always fold. Has to an Umbrella not a folded wad of paper. Barry will get it there but what's going to be really fun to watch is when Barry starts getting these high 4* and 5* recruits.

When can we expect that to happen? Back in reality, we’ve got 7 OL commits in the last 2 years and only one of them is a 4 star. Further, the 6 3 stars we signed are all rated 85 or under including kids in the 100s at their position. So I’m curious to know when that recruiting will improve. Based on how our OL developed (hint: they didn’t) this year, we are going to need to bring more talented OL in. I don’t know where this optimism comes from on Barry. Might be the worst coach on staff

People just want to post the same stuff in every thread. Same comments over and over by different posters.

When can we expect that to happen? Back in reality, we’ve got 7 OL commits in the last 2 years and only one of them is a 4 star. Further, the 6 3 stars we signed are all rated 85 or under including kids in the 100s at their position. So I’m curious to know when that recruiting will improve. Based on how our OL developed (hint: they didn’t) this year, we are going to need to bring more talented OL in. I don’t know where this optimism comes from on Barry. Might be the worst coach on staff

its improving right now and all you want to do is question how we are doing so well by posting how bad we are over and over on the board where recruits read ****.....

Advertisement
Back