Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
Him canceling his FSU OV would be amazing
I don’t think he would decommit and still take the OV there but it’s recruiting and 18YO so you never really know. There coach isn’t the a big FSU fan where he would push him to stay home so we are good on that front.

Advertisement
Can patke coach or recruit? Lmao

I dont even think Baker holds up any weight in either regard... thats two slots on the staff that seem to provide zero

i agree. Wasnt comparing Odell to them just curious. Isn’t he more D-line coach? Patke is a waste. I’m going to see if Baker can improve

i agree. Wasnt comparing Odell to them just curious. Isn’t he more D-line coach? Patke is a waste. I’m going to see if Baker can improve
We can split Dline duties up like we do with LBs and DBs right now

i mean we have an InsideLb coach (baker), outside/striker(patke), corners (rumph) and safety (banda)

and **** we still couldnt have Brooks ready to go when Pinck got hurt lol

Haggins would be a nice coaching portal pickup if he leaves FSU.

Don't think it would happen, but it'd boost our DL recruiting and play even more if he were there.

Advertisement
Man I remember this was us last year with all the December decomits. We are doing a lot better this year and that is a step in the right direction.

Fire blake baker. If blake needs manny to be involved with the defense then why have him on staff. Let odell coach d tackles. He was outrecruiting us up there for the longest

Advertisement
He recently UV'd during the Louisville game & has been mulling over his commitment since Taggart got fired.

He's been in contact with Baker & the coaches, there's interest here.

What happened is Miami recruiting media jumped the gun & leaked everything too early giving Odell & the FSU staff time to try to get him back in the fold, he was 100% planning to decommit.

If he makes it down for the OV on 12/13 he'll be ours imo, the only way FSU keeps him is if they keep Haggins on staff, otherwise we need to keep pushing for a flip for both Greene & Hyppolite.

Regardless of his already deleted tweet, this one ain't over as fast as yall believe.
image.gif

Advertisement
Fire blake baker. If blake needs manny to be involved with the defense then why have him on staff. Let odell coach d tackles. He was outrecruiting us up there for the longest
2 things odell would be the last guy to come here dude is hard core nole if he doesnt stay with the next staff he probably retires. And I'm not all so sold on him as a coach personally he knows talent but his lineman are very sloppy and usually only use one rush technique

Advertisement
Back