Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
1575679135073.png

FSU has really fallen off a cliff.

The don't even have a big-time DT to nab.

Looks like they only have 1 DL commit at this point - the DT from Jensen Beach HS.

They've messed that program up a lot over the past 5 years.

Advertisement
At what point do you have to realize we're going to be more than good? Too many in this "phanbase" have that creepy hoe *** mentality and about to get left behind. Dont attempt to jump aboard take your creepy lousy asses elsewhere

FSU has really fallen off a cliff.

The don't even have a big-time DT to nab.

Looks like they only have 1 DL commit at this point - the DT from Jensen Beach HS.

They've messed that program up a lot over the past 5 years.
I think they are in pretty bad shape. The Jimbo recruits are largely gone and this class is going to be a disaster. Combined with so so recruiting from Taggart and I think you are looking at a very weak roster the next couple of years.

Advertisement
all these de-commits at fsu have to be getting in novells head as well as he prepares for the acc final tomorrow.

Yep.

I still don't know the story why Miles left for A&M.

Their OL was really solid not too long ago.

Now they're horrible.

They still have a few solid players here and there - like Akers and maybe the other RB they got from VA in that same class - but nothing like they've usually had since the 80s, anyway.

I think they are in pretty bad shape. The Jimbo recruits are largely gone and this class is going to be a disaster. Combined with so so recruiting from Taggart and I think you are looking at a very weak roster the next couple of years.

Advertisement
this times a million. Most likely it’s Norvell and I doubt he keeps anyone including Haggins. Haggins has stayed around cause everyone says he is the key.....well Haggins is continuously part of the mess. Norvell probably starts from scratch and these kids probably don’t want to wait till next week or later and see who he puts on his staff.

The kids know its norvell. Thats why they are decommiting. Haggins not gonna stay when he was passed over for the job. He will go out to texas a and m with jimbo or somewhere else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back