Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like that Morven Joseph kid committed to FSU....i'd love to pry him away and put him at WLB.

Pretty
So we don't get Flowe, probably will not get Greene now and haven't been in contact with Hyppolite thus ruining our chances there and now UM has to rely on Jesus Machado. This staff 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️.
Not an expert or insider but from the looks of it that seems pretty accurate

Advertisement
Advertisement
IDK about that one yall. I think he stays for sure if they retain Haggins. A new coach would mean that he would be signing to a staff he literally just met. The rest of their guys might be doing it because they have no other options but everyone that has had other quality options has left them.

IDK about that one yall. I think he stays for sure if they retain Haggins. A new coach would mean that he would be signing to a staff he literally just met. The rest of their guys might be doing it because they have no other options but everyone that has had other quality options has left them.
I think the new coach is gonna have to let odell go if odell stays that locker room is gonna be divided and that's being nice the whole roster wants odell. If it's not odell and he stays on staff they are gonna be looking for another coach in a few years

Advertisement
Pretty
Not an expert or insider but from the looks of it that seems pretty accurate

it's not accurate to say that they "ruined their chances" with hyppolite.... they have clearly made a decision to stop recruiting him. not saying i agree or disagree but it's a different thing entirely. it's a matter of evaluation not "recruitment."

Advertisement
Back