Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

If we are to take the next step we have to start pulling in the special athletes.

Guys like Hypolite, Flowe & Greene with athletic gifts that are off the charts.

Guys like Shaq and Pink are nice but we will never compete for rings with guys like them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we are to take the next step we have to start pulling in the special athletes.

Guys like Hypolite, Flowe & Greene with athletic gifts that are off the charts.

Guys like Shaq and Pink are nice but we will never compete for rings with guys like them.
Imo we need to dominate the trenches it doesnt matter how good you're running backs widerecivers and quarterback are if they have no time to make a play. While our dline is good we dont have a true disrupter in the middle like we did in years pass ie McIntosh and willis. You can live with guys like shaq and pinckney if you have guys slowing the rbs down in the backfield. Once you get to the big games you see how strong or weak your line is

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shaq would start on any team in the nation. C'mon. I've been as critical of him as anyone...and I don't think he'll be drafted very high, but you don't think he starts on LSU, Ohio State, Alabama, or Georgia...you're not thinking straight. Im not saying he'd be their best LB, but he'd start.

Baker went to visit him. Good and bad. Baker won’t be fired but we are thinking we have a chance with him

Unless FSPOO hires a complete fücken goober that kid ain’t coming here. He’s supposed to OV here this weekend and has already set his OV to FSU for the 13th, right before ESD. Kid is only keeping us as an option in the event FSU completely fücks this up. Hopefully our staff sees that but I doubt it.

Advertisement
W
Per his interview with Shodell last week, he really likes Baker. Meant alot to him that Baker showed up at his game a couple weeks ago.

Which gives Baker leverage for not being fired. Kind of like the generic leverage Banda had last year being promoted when he supposedly had an amazing relationship with Tyrique Stevenson.

Fire his sorry ***.

W

Which gives Baker leverage for not being fired. Kind of like the generic leverage Banda had last year being promoted when he supposedly had an amazing relationship with Tyrique Stevenson.

Fire his sorry ***.

Better chance at Enos getting fired before Baker...Enos had full control of the offense and we had 1 good offensive performance against a somewhat quality team against Louisville that’s it. We have no identity & our offense didn’t put fear in FIU or Central Michigan. Manny had ties to Baker so he’ll give him a longer leash and Manny can always jump in & help out on that side. Enos on the other hand needs to get the **** out & we need to hire somebody who won’t have us in I formation 70% of the time running slow *** play action calls when our OL is pathetic...I apologize I just started venting & I ain’t deleting it lmao

Advertisement
Back