Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
Pretty much.

Majority of our fans have no idea how recruiting works....**** majority of our staff get trolled in recruiting.

Again..this kid is from Wakulla and was committed to FSU fairly early...them mfers could hire Chris Rix to be head coach and he will be all in.
Chris Rix the goods. Distinguished football luminary. Should be nominated for the Nobel.

Advertisement
Díaz can’t flip a LB recruit after FSU firing their head coach and coming off one of their worst seasons of my lifetime? Figures.
Have you ever been to Wakulla? Seriously, those kids grow up wearing garnet and gold diapers. A talking mule could be the head coach and this kid would be going to FSU. It would be a miracle if he visits imo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don’t understand this fear of being “played” or “trolled” some fans have. We already have 3Lbs committed in this class, 2 RS Fr,1 RS Sr and a few others on the roster. So, if the staff wants to take a gamble on Flowe and Greene, 2 great talents, they should go for it. The same thing with Knighton.

There’s a difference, between being played and taking shots. We definitely got played a few times in recent years, but this ain't it

Their head coach might be gone but their entire staff is still in place and might remain that way. Also the kid lives in that area.

Ask yourself this, if Díaz can’t close on this gimmie situation, what makes you think he will be able to battle consistently with the big dogs when they are at full strength? For any elite recruiter this would be a slam dunk. Not Díaz. His LB recruiting woes continue.

Advertisement
Are you kidding me? This staff is currently looking for other jobs. They won’t stay in tact for long. Wow. The excuses on this website are mind boggling.
Not kidding you. And you may not be wrong on their staff but the fact remains that they are still there and the kid is from that area. Those are actually Factz and not excuses.

Advertisement
It would take a lot of work to strike out on both Greene & Hyppolite...

I mean they'd have to literally try to miss on both lol

I think they'll get one of these LB's, they have to, like how hard could it be to sell to a kid that he can come here play right away with both Shaq & Pinckney graduating? Plus, we have an elite DLine & put up top 15 Defenses annually, how hard is that to sell between two kids that will be going to Defenses in FSU/MD that are pure garbage?

No way they mess this up.

I think they'll get one of these LB's, they have to, like how hard could it be to sell to a kid that he can come here play right away with both Shaq & Pinckney graduating? Plus, we have an elite DLine & put up top 15 Defenses annually, how hard is that to sell between two kids that will be going to Defenses in FSU/MD that are pure garbage?

Hyppolite is the easy take I just don't get why they don't go all in get him in the class. Then work your magic with Greene and Flowe that's like icing on the cake. If I were HC I would cut ties with Flagg but they love that kid so it ain't happening.
If they fail to get either Hyppolite or Greene they are garbage at recruiting....which we already know they aren't good at it. But this is a breakaway layup......this is like kicking a soccer ball into the goal without a goalie.

Hopefully the kids see this too lol no way I'd still be with Maryland if I was Hippo

Advertisement
Back