Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Pretty much.

Majority of our fans have no idea how recruiting works....**** majority of our staff get trolled in recruiting.

Again..this kid is from Wakulla and was committed to FSU fairly early...them mfers could hire Chris Rix to be head coach and he will be all in.

This is bar far the biggest concern. I feel like our staff gets fooled all the time like a freshman girl getting attention by senior

They get all happy feet, and then get played at the end of the day chasing unrealistic prospects.

Advertisement
Canesport blew this one. Leaking that article before he decommitted allowed Haggins to get ahead of it. He is now saying that he will decommit if Haggins is not named head coach but that he will stay if he is. Terrible reporting once again from Canesport as always.

Advertisement
Canesport blew this one. Leaking that article before he decommitted allowed Haggins to get ahead of it. He is now saying that he will decommit if Haggins is not named head coach but that he will stay if he is. Terrible reporting once again from Canesport as always.
Absolute smokescreen. He knows Odell ain’t getting the job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
apparently its between him and marks stoops rn and its pretty big gap

In Odell's favor?? Wow. I thought this was a joke at first but I can't believe this is actually happening. WOW. If I'm the booster who paid a big part in cutting that 20M check to buy Taggert out just for them to hire Odell Haggins I would want my money back asap. No installments. 24hrs or I'm tacking on interest. What a silly move. LOL.

His dream school is FSU, and it's 30 minutes from his town. This kid is simply having fun with the process and wants to take a free trip. If he is an EE and FSU doesn't have coach then there is a slight chance otherwise, we should not fall for it.

He initially intended to sign early but was/is unsure of when he will enroll. Which could be an indication of grade issues or he just wants to finish high school. An apparently he was close with Willie Taggart so his firing could be fueling an emotional decision on Greene's part.

Go Canes

Go Canes

Fact, and if they are not close to a decision re: a head coach yet by then (which I believe they will be done), they will work overtime to convince this kid to postpone his decision until signing day.

That is our only chance, early signing day decision with ZERO ground gained on FSU coaching front. The other chance is if they hire the worst candidate possible. All that said, this kid literally said "they great coaches" when asked about Taggert...so maybe it really doesn't matter who they hire.

Why is Odell such a bad hire in most of your eyes? Because he’s not a big name splash hire? I don’t know much about him so I’m genuinely curious to hear from someone.

Advertisement
Why is Odell such a bad hire in most of your eyes? Because he’s not a big name splash hire? I don’t know much about him so I’m genuinely curious to hear from someone.
He is a players coach and great recruiter but lacks A LOT in the x and o department. Only way it would work is with world class coordinators and staff and have him serve as just a recruiter and locker room manager.

No way they hire Odell. I mean if they do, lmao. He’s a great recruiter. That would be like if we gave Kehoe the keys. I’m still saying Mike Norvell.

I don't think FSU is gonna hinge their entire program on one recruit staying committed because of Odell lol

Kentucky will be finding a new coach after the season ends. It’s a good choice but not the splash hire they wanted. It’s a Mullins imho I always hope that uf & fsu hire coaches good enough to win 9 games but nothing more. Lol Mullins is my dream come true for uf. A weird egotistical jackass and bad recruiter. Parents and most kids hate him. He’s a good coach 🤷‍♂️ But there’s nothing more in his future than what we’re seeing right now. Stoops will a very good 9 win guy at fsu. **** them both
For this []_[] National Championships or bust.

Advertisement
Back