key to beating Clemson

I think if we score when we have the ball and hold them to fewer points, we have a chance of winning.

Just piggybacking, but...

If we score more points than them we have a shot.

true repeatable logic... simple but true.

love it. can we just do away with Jessie Palmer and pan focus to a stickit note instead of having to listen to this douche bag talk ever again.

Advertisement
The key to "winning" this saturday is to lose.

Period.

Beating Clemson is the absolute worse thing that could happen to this program.

THIS

I hope we beat the dog shiat out of clemson because this is Miami and to help push ****s like you biatches out of here. I hear Saban has room on the roll tide bandwagon for ***** stick wannabees.

Oh darn the *** guzzlers about to call me a potato again.

My key would be to reincarnate the 2001 team.

Doesn't have to be right now this second, but when you get a chance...go **** yourself.

Period.

THIS

I hope we beat the dog shiat out of clemson because this is Miami and to help push ****s like you biatches out of here. I hear Saban has room on the roll tide bandwagon for ***** stick wannabees.

Doesn't have to be right now this second, but when you get a chance...go **** yourself.

What Jedi said.

Period.

THIS

Get those canes shades.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back