key to beating Clemson

da truth

1st team All-American
Up tempo offense. Rapid fire. When we went up temp vs fsu they couldn't stop us. Naturally we went back to slow temp n Kayaa changing the play every time and not hiking the ball till 2 secs left on play clock. Should start opening drive up tempo

Advertisement
key to beating clemson....Al golden and Dorito both get abducted by aliens and are never seen again

Not playing the game because they forfeit. That is the only key to victory that is realistically possible.

Why would you want to beat them?

Winning the coastal brings back Golden. It's officially the line drawn. Do you want Al Golden to return? As long as this clown backs into the coastal, we are going to be stuck with him next year.

We need losses. Period. Winning games accomplished NOTHING at this point except costing us another year with these corches.

I think this is the nail in the coffin game. We get blowned out really bad. Then we crap the bed the next week.

Advertisement
Up tempo offense. Rapid fire. When we went up temp vs fsu they couldn't stop us. Naturally we went back to slow temp n Kayaa changing the play every time and not hiking the ball till 2 secs left on play clock. Should start opening drive up tempo

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Advertisement
Firing Golden and Doritos and hiring Butch ASAP. ...Btw, that's the key to saving the program as well.

Why would you want to beat them?

Winning the coastal brings back Golden. It's officially the line drawn. Do you want Al Golden to return? As long as this clown backs into the coastal, we are going to be stuck with him next year.

We need losses. Period. Winning games accomplished NOTHING at this point except costing us another year with these corches.

You live a sad life huh? Rooting for losses? Root for the coach to fail, not the athletes.

Three man front, 8 deep. Don't get beat by the big play; make 'em earn their points, and hope for mistakes. Death by a thousand cuts is better than an old fashioned @ss kicking. Oh, and rely on your training.

Al's plan in a nutshell.

Advertisement
The key to "winning" this saturday is to lose.

Period.

Beating Clemson is the absolute worse thing that could happen to this program.

Keys to beating Miami:

Up tempo offense. Rapid fire. When FSU went up tempo vs Miami they couldn't even line up before the ball was snapped. Naturally they went back to slow tempo and pounded the ball with Cook they were equally as effective. Clemson should start opening drive up tempo, then just bleed us out with the running game.

The key is beating Clemson is that UM line up 12 men the entire game and the officials are mezmorized with Al's orange tie that they never count how many players UM has on the field. Even then it would be a close game. KICK SOME TAIL DABO and get this sorry butt coach out of here and send him backing up north. Any type of victory for Clemson puts Al's job status is the bye bye department! GO TIGERS!

Advertisement
I think if we score when we have the ball and hold them to fewer points, we have a chance of winning.

The key to "winning" this saturday is to lose.

Period.

Beating Clemson is the absolute worse thing that could happen to this program.

THIS

I hope we beat the dog shiat out of clemson because this is Miami and to help push ****s like you biatches out of here. I hear Saban has room on the roll tide bandwagon for ***** stick wannabees.

Oh darn the *** guzzlers about to call me a potato again.

My key would be to reincarnate the 2001 team.

Advertisement
Back