NJshoreCane Go Bust Someone Else’s Balls Premium Joined Feb 5, 2014 Messages 7,726 Nov 9, 2023 #41 90scane said: Remove 50% of the turnovers and we are 8-1 heading into a big game vs FSU. Click to expand... Not what we want to see on O, but I'd take those wins over style points all day.
90scane said: Remove 50% of the turnovers and we are 8-1 heading into a big game vs FSU. Click to expand... Not what we want to see on O, but I'd take those wins over style points all day.
PennsylvaniaCane Senior Premium Joined Jul 8, 2022 Messages 4,017 Nov 9, 2023 #42 NJshoreCane said: Not what we want to see on O, but I'd take those wins over style points all day. Click to expand... The offense style didn’t change until 2nd half against GT when he had a pick and should have had 2 more in the first. Even then we still went 4 wide a lot and came back to it against NC. Point being the turnovers are dictating the style of play.
NJshoreCane said: Not what we want to see on O, but I'd take those wins over style points all day. Click to expand... The offense style didn’t change until 2nd half against GT when he had a pick and should have had 2 more in the first. Even then we still went 4 wide a lot and came back to it against NC. Point being the turnovers are dictating the style of play.