2024 Key Recruit Official Visit & Commitment Dates [2024 version]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

"It came to the last day," Simmons said. "It's not that I rushed my decision, I just had to get it over with. It's been a stressful process. I've seen my mom stressing. It just came down to the wire between LSU and Texas. We’re going to forever have love for Louisiana. I promise you my mom still loves Louisiana right now, to this day, to this second. "

“I feel like Texas and LSU have always been toe-to-toe in my recruitment,” Simmons said. “Those are the two schools that I’ve visited the most and I’ve been there the most. I just felt comfortable the most at both of them, and you see how it turned out.”

"It came to the last day," Simmons said. "It's not that I rushed my decision, I just had to get it over with. It's been a stressful process. I've seen my mom stressing. It just came down to the wire between LSU and Texas. We’re going to forever have love for Louisiana. I promise you my mom still loves Louisiana right now, to this day, to this second. "

“I feel like Texas and LSU have always been toe-to-toe in my recruitment,” Simmons said. “Those are the two schools that I’ve visited the most and I’ve been there the most. I just felt comfortable the most at both of them, and you see how it turned out.”
LOL.

Another third place finish. There’s clearly a disconnect between how the staff feels, and the results this year.

Do you guys at least understand why many on this board are beyond frustrated this year? I didn’t expect to land the kid so it’s not a loss or anything, but this has to be the seventh or eighth time this cycle alone where information on our end leads to unruly expectations. D$ deleting posts was just another example of inferring Miami felt good here, when in reality we weren’t in the top 2 again.

Cribby has been quiet on this cycle so certainly not a shot in his direction. He’s called it like it is. I’m just saying D$ and others aren’t hyping things up just for fluff, they’re being relayed the tidbits of information. It’s just that a lot of the info thus far is extremely biased, wrong, or lies…

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back