2024 Key Recruit Official Visit & Commitment Dates [2024 version]

Is who is OVing broken down by weekend anywhere on here? Would be great to track. I only see by position group and its got other info in there to to muddle it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
is who is OVing broken down by weekend anywhere on here? Would be great to track. I only see by position group and its got other info in there too.
The OP was based on @supacane thread from last year which was by position group and not date.

I was actually thinking yesterday it would be nice if this info was in tabular format and you could sort by visit date, commitment date or position group simply by clicking on the table column header. But alas, it just text and not dynamically sortable since there's no table format here on CIS. If @Andrew could make tables happen, I'd port the data. But who am I kidding? I can't even get thread prefixes added after pleading for months. Tables, nope. No soup for you.

Seinfeld Soup GIF

Seinfeld Soup GIF

Advertisement
The OP was based on @supacane thread from last year which was by position group and not date.

I was actually thinking yesterday it would be nice if this info was in tabular format and you could sort by visit date, commitment date or position group simply by clicking on the table column header. But alas, it just text and not dynamically sortable since there's no table format here on CIS. If @Andrew could make tables happen, I'd port the data. But who am I kidding? I can't even get thread prefixes added after pleading for months. Tables, nope. No soup for you.

Seinfeld Soup GIF

Seinfeld Soup GIF
Youcan dotablesnow

Advertisement
I really do like the table format better I just wish we could sort. If we could sort we be cooking with fire.

Test. @Andrew , is there an option to sort when you click on a column title?

RecruitPositionStarsUVsOVCommitingSchool
Prentiss "Air" NolandQB4*April 8O$U
Judd AndersonQB3*June 23-25April 7Miami
Luke MogaQB3*Oregon
@Cryptical Envelopment , you can paste this data into either Excel or a Google Sheet and then sort by any of the columns. While not as easy as just clicking on a column title on the forums, I think it will provide the info you want along with giving you the flexibility to sort by other criteria such as school, UV dates etc.

Everyone else, let me know if you're happy w/the layout (especially on mobile), seemed a bit difficult to read on my phone as it requires horizontal scrolling now. Once we've got a consensus on the layout, I'll update the OP

Advertisement
@Cryptical Envelopment , you can paste this data into either Excel or a Google Sheet and then sort by any of the columns. While not as easy as just clicking on a column title on the forums, I think it will provide the info you want along with giving you the flexibility to sort by other criteria such as school, UV dates etc.

Everyone else, let me know if you're happy w/the layout (especially on mobile), seemed a bit difficult to read on my phone as it requires horizontal scrolling now. Once we've got a consensus on the layout, I'll update the OP
I appreciate the work you do. Deadass, it really keeps it moving during the slower weeks.

Test. @Andrew , is there an option to sort when you click on a column title?

RecruitPositionStarsUVsOVCommitingSchool
Prentiss "Air" NolandQB4*April 8O$U
Judd AndersonQB3*June 23-25April 7Miami
Luke MogaQB3*Oregon
No, that would be nice. We would need Xenforo to use a different editor and even then I don't know which editors would give this option. I can give users the permission to save table layouts.

Advertisement
Back