Kevin Toliver visiting Friday

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anybody read his visit review article on ITU.com ? Summary if possible

Said the visit was good, learned the playbook and what they like to run, Really liked the new facilities, said they were "top notch". Where UM sits, everybody is equal, wants to see where he could picture himself playing and coaching relationship is big. Golden and him couldn't spend much time together because of JoJo's funeral. Him and teammate Jeff Holland are like brothers they talk about their recruitment and schools all the time.

Appreciate it bro..sucks Golden didn't get much time with them but if I could flip it into a positive he (Tolliver), could see it as Golden really caring for his players even post graduation. Still bleak but it's a good thing he visited

Anybody read his visit review article on ITU.com ? Summary if possible

Said the visit was good, learned the playbook and what they like to run, Really liked the new facilities, said they were "top notch". Where UM sits, everybody is equal, wants to see where he could picture himself playing and coaching relationship is big. Golden and him couldn't spend much time together because of JoJo's funeral. Him and teammate Jeff Holland are like brothers they talk about their recruitment and schools all the time.

****, he learned the playbook that fast? WTF is wrong with our guys on D?

/sarcasm

This cat will not be apart of this class. Dude is taken his services to LSU. As who could blame him. They put plenty of dudes from the defensive backfield into the league.

Advertisement
Appreciate it bro..sucks Golden didn't get much time with them but if I could flip it into a positive he (Tolliver), could see it as Golden really caring for his players even post graduation. Still bleak but it's a good thing he visited

I agree. Any player who really wants a coach who cares about him, has to give Golden serious consideration. Not sure if that really matter to most of these high end kids. That said it would be nice to get this kid and his friend. Holland has size and Jax might be the armpit of Florida, but it has some nice lbs.

In regards to him coming here I gotta be Memphis Bleak on that but doesn't hurt to have em holla at coach Golden for a sec. I'd love nothing more but to steal LSU's top recruit as they did ours last cycle..kid has too much sauce for Baton Rouge..he belongs in Coral Gables maaan #DBU

Our best recruit? Valentine was not our best recruit. In fact he wasn't even top 2. (Chad Thomas and Yearby)

Advertisement
In regards to him coming here I gotta be Memphis Bleak on that but doesn't hurt to have em holla at coach Golden for a sec. I'd love nothing more but to steal LSU's top recruit as they did ours last cycle..kid has too much sauce for Baton Rouge..he belongs in Coral Gables maaan #DBU

Our best recruit? Valentine was not our best recruit. In fact he wasn't even top 2. (Chad Thomas and Yearby)

Yeap. You could even argue KC and Kaaya up there too. But I would agree that Valentine was our most important recruit--that would be because of position and our lack thereof. If we didn't have Olsen, then Kaaya would have been most important--again position. Straight up best it is Chad clear 1st with Yearby second. Chad has shot at being best ever at the THE U at his position and that is a list of real players. Joe looks outstanding, but hard to imaging him leaving as greatest RB ever at Miami. I like Kaaya but the list at QB is one heavy load -- 5 NCs and 2 Heismans plus HOF Kelly. Nah, even with Stubbs and the legions of DE greats, Chad has legit shot to become the best.

Thomas, Kc, Yearby, Kaaya, and Valentine are all elite (ranking wise). One could easily make the case that Valentine was top 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thomas, Kc, Darling, Yearby, Kaaya, and Valentine are all elite. One could easily make the case that Valentine was top 2.

Agree, we don't want to think of Valentine like that though since we lost him.

Advertisement
I should've said most important recruit in that cycle..Chad Thomas is probably #1 based on talent but because of depth purposes and because we have AQM and and Tyriq pass rushers aren't of need as much as DT..Valentine was in our top 2 as most important recruits last class I'll argue that all day.

Advertisement
Back