Kevin Steele

Advertisement
Good coaches learn the most from their failures. It would appear Steele did indeed learn from his failures at Clemson. Obviously he would be an upgrade over we what have now, but would he take us to the next level? (assuming we have the Jimmies and Joes) Combine Steele with T-Rob, would this take us into the top echelon of College Football?
Will Manny learn from his failures is THE key question right now?
Not to mention he can recruit like ****! So that means it won’t happen

Advertisement
Steele could be a candidate for the HC job at Auburn according to my AU buddy whose plugged in. Steele may not want a HC job but could be a 1 year stop gap like Fickell was at Ohio St until they find their guy.

He also says Cristobal is their main target and even Freeze has been vetted but theyre a little nervous about his past stuff at Ole Miss and not enough time has passed.

I'd be fine with Steele and would love to have MCGriff back.

Our current staff is pretty young and too nice. We need a drill sergeant.

Steele could be a candidate for the HC job at Auburn according to my AU buddy whose plugged in. Steele may not want a HC job but could be a 1 year stop gap like Fickell was at Ohio St until they find their guy.

He also says Cristobal is their main target and even Freeze has been vetted but theyre a little nervous about his past stuff at Ole Miss and not enough time has passed.
So they really decided to pay 21m to Gus and didn't have a plan in place?
What a wast of time and resources if they end up with Mario or Steele as HC. PAC12 coaches with less talent are beating Mario

Advertisement
So they really decided to pay 21m to Gus and didn't have a plan in place?
What a wast of time and resources if they end up with Mario or Steele as HC. PAC12 coaches with less talent are beating Mario

Auburn boosters were happy to get rid of Malzahn at this point

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would like to see us kick the tires on Derek Mason. His teams have always played good D, just fired from Vandy sonja's some buy out money in hand, and one of his daughters goes to UF. He was at Stanford with Harbaugh before taking over Vandy in Nashville so he is more of a big city guy that might not have a problem with south Florida

Advertisement
Back