Confirmed Kevin Steele GONE to Bama

Advertisement
Is Patrick Krein still around somewhere in FL??
Darren Krein? Kevin Patrick?
1675594165019.png

Advertisement
Hasn’t been a DC since 09 we could do better
Yes because when you are elevated to head coach, the game planning and coaching on the defensive side according to this board comes to a complete halt. Who will bring him up to speed on everything he’s missed over the lost time of 14 years?!

Advertisement
Look at the MTSU game and you’ll see it was not coaching. It’s was dumb disengaged players. Play after play it was apparent they were going through motions.
Those players would have made the best DC look bad.

Some have said players not being engaged or prepared for a game was on the …. coaches…

Last edited:
I just love that dudes on this board think they know more than Saban.
I said before that I don’t know what people’s expectations were with Steele given our issues in the back seven. With that said, just because a guy be a great fit for Bama or even have the number one defense or offense there does not mean he is the right person for our team, culture, system, players, etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fools actually think Cristobal is going anywhere in the next 5 years :pgdead:

Delusional

Almost everyone knows Mario is getting at least five years… win or lose…

and that’s their fear…

Not ridiculous to give him some time.
Not ridiculous to be concerned when year 1 was a disaster based on the concerns people had with hiring him to begin with.

People are going to have to try to enjoy the ride, but if it was ok to go after the last 5 coaches, it is just fine to go after Mario.

Advertisement
Back