Confirmed Kevin Steele GONE to Bama

Advertisement
15 years ago.

His defenses at Texas and USF were trash. The game has changed.
Give Me A Break Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Leave to CIS to be “underwhelmed” to hire a DC who won a championship as a DC.

I have to agree with the sentiment. Steele underwhelmed this season. I expected to see a much more sound defense than we saw. We seemed to get out-schemed fairly often.

You're looking at his resume. We're looking at his performance this past season. Was it a one-off? I dont know.

Advertisement
I have to agree with the sentiment. Steele underwhelmed this season. I expected to see a much more sound defense than we saw. We seemed to get out-schemed fairly often.

You're looking at his resume. We're looking at his performance this past season. Was it a one-off? I dont know.
I meant the reaction to Strong. I agree with your sentiment on Steele.

It’s really hard to sum up adequately what a complete and utter disaster Cristobal has been so far outside of recruiting.

Even I didn’t think it would be this bad.
Agreed. He needs to get out of his own head. I’m willing to ride it out, the program has been a dumpster fire for a long time. We need some stability but there needs to be incremental improvements this year not only in wins but also better game day coaching

Advertisement
been likely. we have spoken about this. Steele to off field, promote strong and dvd. apparently addae is sticking around.

If Steele stays involved that’s a win win. I have zero concerns about Strong as DC. Not sure Addae is the right choice at DB. But if DVD is promoted to a field position and thst doesn’t cause a conflict between the two, it may work out.

Advertisement
Back