Kevin smith salty ?!?!

Mario the Oncologist…

as you praise the arsonist for putting out the fire…

So you think he intentionally hired terrible coaches, like an "arsonist".

Seriously, you need to **** off and get your mind right. You have turned into an absolute ******* porster.

Let me know about your perfect hiring record, all A+ hires, never a mistake in your entire life, since you are a perfect judge of character, work ethic, and chemistry.

Advertisement
Did he post it on twitter or he used real words?

Dude, it's CIS. We are always going to have ****y porsters who insist that any compliment of one player is "taking shots" at that player's predecessor.

It's a no-win situation.

The only acceptable comments to the Mope Squad:

1716220316628.png

1716220327037.png

Dude, it's CIS. We are always going to have ****y porsters who insist that any compliment of one player is "taking shots" at that player's predecessor.

It's a no-win situation.

View attachment 289960
View attachment 289961

It's a no-win situation.

View attachment 289960
View attachment 289961
I always tell my kids make sure if u can text it to them make sure you can say it to them if they standing right in front of you, if u cant then erase it asap. If u can be ready to be able to take an *** whipping just in case cause dad has gotten his *** kicked and it doesn't feel good the next day. Reason Mario had to say what he said cause some of the fan base is retarded and he has to flat out say **** cause they cant read between the lines at times. Dude said off the rip cryptic asf when we got here that the players are cheeks.....he said it in a nice way but some fans need the whole descriptive national geographic sentence, we live in an analytic *** era. They have to see the alphabet to believe there is an alphabet. But if u know barbershop talk and bodega store talk u understand what hes saying without him saying it

Edit: the ads won this round

So you think he intentionally hired terrible coaches, like an "arsonist".

Seriously, you need to **** off and get your mind right. You have turned into an absolute ******* porster.

Let me know about your perfect hiring record, all A+ hires, never a mistake in your entire life, since you are a perfect judge of character, work ethic, and chemistry.
The difference is that I don't claim to be any of those or that anyone is.... vs. the Bros.. who defend absolutely everything their King does... then folks get mad when those of us remind them about how absurd that actually is......

Every time Mario says anything about Cam, some celebrate it as a shot about TVD... that would be absolutely sad for Mario to be focused on TVD... but that is what we have here...

Advertisement
The difference is that I don't claim to be any of those or that anyone is.... vs. the Bros.. who defend absolutely everything their King does... then folks get mad when those of us remind them about how absurd that actually is......

Every time Mario says anything about Cam, some celebrate it as a shot about TVD... that would be absolutely sad for Mario to be focused on TVD... but that is what we have here...

Who are these "Bros"? Call them out by name? Because I **** sure know The Mopes, and you are one of them.

Nobody is "defending absolutely everything their King does". That is both false and patently absurd.

But the minute that people hint that Nyjalik Kelly has other issues than "wants more NIL", the know-nothings act like the insiders are "making excuses for Mario". Which is stupid. Providing reasons and context and understanding for certain developments is NOT "making excuses".

Again, if you want to rise above the cesspool of Mopers, then try to have an honest and logical conversation.

For instance, Mario did not have a perfect Year 1 hiring record. Acknowledged. Step 2 is "what do you do about it"? Mario took action. That is NOT "me defending my King", that is me observing Mario's mistake and an effort to remediate the mistake. Why is that so hard to understand? Do you know anything about what happened after Jimmy Johnson's first year?

But you want to sit here and call someone an arsonist. You did it, don't try to backpedal now. Sure, it would be great to have a perfect person who makes 100% correct decisions from Day 1 and wins every game and wins every recruiting battle. Short of that, what is your recommendation?

I'd rather have a guy that error-corrects almost immediately than to have a bunch of armchair PlayStation corches who constantly pat themselves on the back for being "right".

Who are these "Bros"? Call them out by name? Because I **** sure know The Mopes, and you are one of them.

Nobody is "defending absolutely everything their King does". That is both false and patently absurd.

But the minute that people hint that Nyjalik Kelly has other issues than "wants more NIL", the know-nothings act like the insiders are "making excuses for Mario". Which is stupid. Providing reasons and context and understanding for certain developments is NOT "making excuses".

Again, if you want to rise above the cesspool of Mopers, then try to have an honest and logical conversation.

For instance, Mario did not have a perfect Year 1 hiring record. Acknowledged. Step 2 is "what do you do about it"? Mario took action. That is NOT "me defending my King", that is me observing Mario's mistake and an effort to remediate the mistake. Why is that so hard to understand? Do you know anything about what happened after Jimmy Johnson's first year?

But you want to sit here and call someone an arsonist. You did it, don't try to backpedal now. Sure, it would be great to have a perfect person who makes 100% correct decisions from Day 1 and wins every game and wins every recruiting battle. Short of that, what is your recommendation?

I'd rather have a guy that error-corrects almost immediately than to have a bunch of armchair PlayStation corches who constantly pat themselves on the back for being "right".
So now adapting is good... I remember not too long ago you were not as receptive of that theory from "The Mopes" -- aka those unsatisfied with 12-13 records and excuses...

1716234306022.png

So now adapting is good... I remember not too long ago you were not as receptive of that theory from "The Mopes" -- aka those unsatisfied with 12-13 records and excuses...

View attachment 289979

Where did you see "adapting"?

Why do I bother using precise words, if you are just going to read into my posts whatever you want to believe?

The Mopes have never had a theory in their lives. Stop giving yourself more credit than you have earned.

"Adapting". Hilariously pathetic attempt on your part.

When I hire you to build my house and you **** it up, I don't want you to "adapt", I want you to tear it down and start all over again.

Where did you see "adapting"?

Why do I bother using precise words, if you are just going to read into my posts whatever you want to believe?

The Mopes have never had a theory in their lives. Stop giving yourself more credit than you have earned.

"Adapting". Hilariously pathetic attempt on your part.

When I hire you to build my house and you **** it up, I don't want you to "adapt", I want you to tear it down and start all over again.
1716235027837.png

Advertisement

Was just checking who hired such a lazy, salty, good for nothing, individual....
Completion of a background check… not “passing” the background check. Monopoly get out of jail free card not checkers here b’ys

Advertisement
Second off, you probably shouldn't double-down on bull****.

In no way am I ignoring or excusing the last two years. But I can also contextualize the first 2 years of a rebuild after taking over for Manny Garcia.

And the mention of his time at FIU and Oregon is to point out that Mario has had more good years than bad years.

Is the job done? No. But to act like the past 2 years are indicative of his entire career is just ridiculous.
@Gocanes1990 - Whoa everybody.. We have an acclaimed “Booster” and “Benefactor” who has ponied up big $$$ for our recent NIL additions!

Once he actually shows receipts, we will allow his “Unsolicited “ and “ Insufferable “ rant to continue for at least 24 more hours!!!

More cross-examination is allowed throughout his incessant crying though….

@Gocanes1990 - Whoa everybody.. We have an acclaimed “Booster” and “Benefactor” who has ponied up big $$$ for our recent NIL additions!

Once he actually shows receipts, we will allow his “Unsolicited “ and “ Insufferable “ rant to continue for at least 24 more hours!!!

Fair enough.

There is a long history in college football of boosters/benefactors making contributions and then receiving the immediate results that they desire...

Meanwhile, I just want to win like we did in the 80s and 90s and 00s when I was a student and young alum. Regardless of how much I've contributed.

Advertisement
Smith taking shots at Mario .... What a loser, not focused, boss should be mad... Mario Da Gawd

Mario taking shots at TVD ... **** yea, alpha ... .Mario Da Gawd...

Ya'll are nuts...
-100 for the appearance of defending tvd ... obviously you forgot the ransom move he pulled

Fair enough.

There is a long history in college football of boosters/benefactors making contributions and then receiving the immediate results that they desire...

Meanwhile, I just want to win like we did in the 80s and 90s and 00s when I was a student and young alum. Regardless of how much I've contributed.
LOL 😂 I was being sarcastic. IDGAF who he claims to be. I don’t see receipts anyways!!

But as you stated Let’s Win this year! 10 or more barring significant injuries.

LOL 😂 I was being sarcastic. IDGAF who he claims to be. I don’t see receipts anyways!!

But as you stated Let’s Win this year! 10 or more barring significant injuries.

Sorry, I too was being sarcastic in my second sentence. Contributing as a booster does not guarantee a particular outcome. It's like hiring a personal injury attorney. Maybe you will win, and maybe you won't.

I try to signal my sarcastic comments with an ellipsis...

Advertisement
Back