Kevin Scott

252cane

All-ACC
Got some **** on 247 about him. One of you fellas if you can bring that **** over here.

Advertisement
Got you,

Defensive tackle Kevin Scott (Los Angeles, Calif./Salesian) called his weekend Miami official visit "amazing."

"I loved absolutely everything," Scott said. "The weather, the coaches and the players. It is a very safe environment. People it seem like Miami is a bad place but it's actually a very nice area."

Hurricanes coach Al Golden met with his Scott in his office for an exit interview.

"(Golden) said he's very serious about me," Scott said. "They love me and want to develop me not only as a player but a young man."

Scott has officially visited Purdue and Miami.

Scott said he still plan to officially visit Ole Miss January 30.

He remains wide open with Miami, USC, Purdue, San Diego State and Ole Miss all still under consideration.

"Miami is definitely in the picture," Scott said. "I don't have any favorites."

UCLA is starting to show interest. Texas offered last weekend.

Miami, USC, Purdue, San Diego State and Ole Miss have all offered.

The three-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 63 defensive tackle and the No. 127 prospect in California in the 2015 class by

I watched his tape and I was thoroughly impressed... Hope we get him man...

Me and D$ very high on this kid. Would like to land him. He's only been playing football for one year.

Advertisement
KID IS USC TO LOSE

image.jpg.......idiot

Update on Kevin Scott's Official visit to Ole Miss from this weekend (just 2 days before NSD)

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/recruitingreport/2015/02/01/fast-rising-3-star-scott-details-ole-miss-official-visit/22693581/

Fast-rising 3-star Scott details Ole Miss official visit
Kevin Scott has a lot of thinking to do.

The three-star defensive tackle from California described his Ole Miss official visit this weekend as "great" - but so were his trips to USC and Miami.

"This is going to be the toughest decision of my life," Scott said. "It's going to be so hard - so, so hard."

With all of his official visits over, the 6-foot-5, 280-pounder claims no leader.

He plans to make his decision on National Signing Day on Wednesday.

"I'm not cutting anyone out. There's no 40 percent chance I go to this school or that school or something," Scott said. "Everyone is even right now. I have to go back home and talk to my mom. (Ole Miss) is in the picture for sure, though."

Scott describes his past few weeks as a whirlwind.

After all, he's still getting used to the madness that can be college football recruiting.

Ole Miss offered Scott in early January. At the time, his other offers were from UNLV and San Diego State.

After the Rebels extended a scholarship, offers came flooding in from USC, Miami, Texas, Kansas State, Purdue and more.

"This has all be so crazy," said Scott, who has only been playing football for one year. "It's been a great experience. It's going to be so hard to decide."

Scott said his favorite part of his first trip to Ole Miss was getting to spend some one-on-one time with coach Hugh Freeze.

"Everything was great. Meeting coach Freeze, that was great," Scott said. "We talked about everything. I don't know how to really describe it. He's a great guy. I really look up to him. He's a great coach. He's just one of those guys that's really different."

A close second favorite, he said, was touring the town of Oxford.

"Being down south, it was so different – so much different than the West Coast," he said. "Everyone was just so nice to me the whole time. Oxford was really cool. I mean, Ole Miss is like an NFL team to them."

Advertisement
By "so much different than the west coast" he means that he's never seen men in white hoods in LA.

By "so much different than the west coast" he means that he's never seen men in white hoods in LA.

Lets not side track this thread please, but don't be confused Cali is loaded with the west coast version of white supremacist ( the AB's are no joke).

That aside there is difference between southerners in general an the rest of the country, especially the lengths that the Hottie Tottie Ole Miss gals (and their booster sugar daddies) will go to make an prized recruit feel welcomed in oxford while they "Put on the Dog".

Go Canes

[video=youtube;zoaXcqnUZb8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoaXcqnUZb8[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back