2024 Kevin Riley 4* RB from the Heart of Saban Country

Advertisement
Advertisement
The two guys in that combined list of 9 names (I'm assuming Lou is not on scholarship, if he is make it 10) that I would most like to see stick are Chris Washington and Chase Smith. I wouldn't be surprised to see either starting and performing well at another P4 school if they do transfer.

But if room needs to be made, you don't hesitate. I LOVED Chase coming out of high school. But they both had their shots. We need starters out of the portal at QB and WR, arguably at CB and S, and a 2nd teamer at DE. On top of that, if a Riley or a Mincey want to join Miami's 2024 high school class, you clear out space.

Naw I think you only get penalized for it once fall starts. That's why the portal goes crazy again after spring games lol

I never knew that. This whole time I was thinking it had to be 85 by spring. Thats good to know

Advertisement
Advertisement
The two guys in that combined list of 9 names (I'm assuming Lou is not on scholarship, if he is make it 10) that I would most like to see stick are Chris Washington and Chase Smith. I wouldn't be surprised to see either starting and performing well at another P4 school if they do transfer.

But if room needs to be made, you don't hesitate. I LOVED Chase coming out of high school. But they both had their shots. We need starters out of the portal at QB and WR, arguably at CB and S, and a 2nd teamer at DE. On top of that, if a Riley or a Mincey want to join Miami's 2024 high school class, you clear out space.

I loved Chase out of HS…And while I wouldn't give up on him at all. You have to remember for about 80% of plays we have 2 LB on field…There are just other needs

What's the reason behind Chris Washington? Kid will never see the field. Wouldn't have even been recruited under current staff.

I loved Chase out of HS…And while I wouldn't give up on him at all. You have to remember for about 80% of plays we have 2 LB on field…There are just other needs

What's the reason behind Chris Washington? Kid will never see the field. Wouldn't have even been recruited under current staff.
He's a grade A human. As with any of those kids I'll root for him. Some bad luck, some kids don't come ready made. No excuses but I hate when a player gets bagged on, for not playing. Not everyone is born with gifts like Bain, or like DJ. I remember seeing him live in person the first time, just was different. Built like a man. Pause. Chase is got some time.

Advertisement
His likes are crazy

Attachments

• IMG_4039.png
    IMG_4039.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Back