2024 Kevin Riley 4* RB from the Heart of Saban Country

Advertisement
Why can’t Gabby just shut his pie hole? It’s a matter of ours or days. Let kids have their moment.
Unfortunately, in an online world of influences and hundreds of people scratching and clawing to be relevant, the competition to be first is more important than anything else.
Being right is less important, and being a good human falls below that.

But I’m just a cynical (not that) old man.

I always wonder, as someone who follows recruiting whether, if I knew who the recruits were and who we wanted in June, then checked out until say September and then again in December, would my experience be any worse, compared to having hourly updates. Probably not.

Unfortunately, in an online world of influences and hundreds of people scratching and clawing to be relevant, the competition to be first is more important than anything else.
Being right is less important, and being a good human falls below that.

But I’m just a cynical (not that) old man.

I always wonder, as someone who follows recruiting whether, if I knew who the recruits were and who we wanted in June, then checked out until say September and then again in December, would my experience be any worse, compared to having hourly updates. Probably not.
To your last question….NO it would not be. The rest of this is just something to click on.

I hope he doesn't elude a commitment today or this week, LOL

homer simpson episode 21 GIF
If he isn’t elusive enough to elude a commitment I don’t want him……..wait

Advertisement
Why can’t Gabby just shut his pie hole? It’s a matter of ours or days. Let kids have their moment.

One reason.

No one YET has broken their foot off in his . . . let's just say . . . between the creases.

It only takes one, good time - and afterward - they get full permission before projecting diddly squat - and do so with their hat in their hand.

Advertisement
Has anyone been able to see what the Bama fans have been saying about this recruitment? Since some of our fans think Saban is not on him as to why he leaning this way

Advertisement
People are really hating this on Twitter. Losers.

Seriously? This is why there is like 1% of me who actually hopes we continue to suck, because a good percentage of people who “follow” this program don’t deserve to have anything nice. They deserve to continue to live miserable ******* existences.

This kid is the #81 overall prospect in America. He’s got offers from every good school in the country. And our staff….yanno, the guys you should be supporting, think the world of him.

I hope anyone on this board or on twitter who says some dumb **** like “UhhH, iS dIS reAlLY tHE whAlE dA staFF wUZ taLkINg aBOut?!” gets ******* throat punched. Clueless, uneducated bozos.

This kid is a FANTASTIC prospect and should be celebrated loudly, were he to choose to come to school here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back