2024 Kevin Riley 4* RB from the Heart of Saban Country

Advertisement
Which goes to my point that got tense in here the past few days. Which is the local kids been poisoned which is making it difficult to break through. While the OOS kids approach us with a open mind and fresh vision. At this point am more confident OOS guys will stick when they commit. Even this kid. Cuz how did we get in there in the first place if Bama is after him. There is nothing new they can show him. He seen the trophies and draft picks.

I really believe Cristobal's vision/plan is for this progam to be a national brand. And if you look, our great teams always had a strong national presence on those rosters. If you put together an all-time Hurricane teams(85 players) I think at least a third would be from outside of the state of Florida

And if he can right this ship, there may be a time when the local recruits get in line

So he's done with official visits until the season starts? Is that correct? If so, sounds like he's got some planned behind the scenes for some big games wherever. I can't say I blame him or any recruit if that's the case. Summer visits wouldn't likely be as fun as during season.

If Bama loses out on their top target they will pivot to Riley so yes this will be a battle till pen meets paper but good start if he commits.

Family wants him out of T-town so that can help. Maybe someone provides a family with a job like the old $EC was known to do for players. Move the whole family to south Florida

What you know about T-Town? Lol.

Advertisement
What you know about T-Town? Lol.

A lot. Multiple friends graduated from there. Partied there, family lived down there and went to Shelton state. Friends got recruited by Bama, been on recruiting trips multiple times to games, stayed at Bama belles houses during recruiting trips, personally knew a Bama belle. Knew an AAU coach connected to Bama and auburn for basketball.

I know a lot about T-town going all the way back to Shaun Alexander days.

For now. I’m not doubting the kid is picking Miami what I’m saying is if Bama puts them at their #1 RB spot on their board than this kid probably doesn’t leave T-town
The odds should be in their favor based on history and it being a Tuscaloosa kid. We’ll see if they can get him. If we end up with him though, I wouldn’t assume that Bama didn’t want him. We have won some battles with them and it is possible. Also, the family apparently wants him out of Alabama so there’s that.

I wish my nickname was hellcat. Life must be good with a nickname like that.
It’s not always a compliment…my wife calls me Hellcat

Baby Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Yall keep saying of the home school wants him he doesnt come, while people are telling yall the family apparently wants him outa there. He unofficialled to Auburn, Us and Bama all in a row in April. Then he OV'd here 2 months later. That kid probably been to countless games at both schools.

Advertisement
What evidence do we have that Bama doesn’t want him or is slow playing him? This could be the reverse SF kid situation where a kid loves Miami but want to leave town for the sake of leaving town. It has happened to us enough, even when we were good, that it seems entirely plausible that the kid will leave despite Bama’s best efforts.

What evidence do we have that Bama doesn’t want him or is slow playing him? This could be the reverse SF kid situation where a kid loves Miami but want to leave town for the sake of leaving town. It has happened to us enough, even when we were good, that it seems entirely plausible that the kid will leave despite Bama’s best efforts.
We have evidence, strong evidence, that he is a priority for Bama

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back