Kevin Olsen transferring to Charlotte

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
[PLAYER]29[/PLAYER]
At least it's I-A, and near his brother:monkey-serious:

Patrick Woo ‏@P_Woo 42m42 minutes ago Daphne, AL
Charlotte will be the 4th school for QB Kevin Olsen. Dismissed from Miami and Towson. Played at Riverside City College last year.

Patrick Woo ‏@P_Woo 45m45 minutes ago Daphne, AL
Charlotte began spring ball today. 2nd yr in FBS. Greg Olsen's brother, Kevin Olsen, could emerge as the new QB. QB Matt Johnson could move.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Far out. But I always thought he should have transferred to Colorado or a school in another state with legal or medical marijuana.

You can't fix terminally stupid. This kid gave up a solid opportunity for an evanescent high. He needs to get an education, his future is not in football.

Cue the stoners on the forum in 3, 2, 1?

Advertisement
Fck that spoiled little ****. He couldn't play anyway. He was all baseless hype from the beginning. Can't play QB when you're a fcking finger-pointing baby.

I actually go to UNC Charlotte , hopefully him having his big bro Greg here will help him out, he can't be any worse than the QB's we already have . They make Robert Marve look like Peyton Manning

Advertisement
I actually go to UNC Charlotte , hopefully him having his big bro Greg here will help him out, he can't be any worse than the QB's we already have . They make Robert Marve look like Peyton Manning

I always have had problem with the whole "My Brother's Keeper" BS. Maybe because I had no brother and my Dad died when i was 16, but I have no sympathy for guys who can't get their head on strait and always look to Mommy and Daddy or big bro to bail their pathetic selves out.

This ain't G-Rreg from the 7th Floor of Mahoney anymore:

Greg Olsen draws inspiration from infant son's difficult journey - NFL.com

Yeah, real world guy now who has a lot on his own plate to take care of (including dealing with the fans who think he should have been catching all those ball Cam didn't throw to him while he was on his back in SB 50) besides keeping little pothead brother out of jail, going to class, practicing, and studying film.

If Baby Jesus starts pulling his weed act around the kids, no doubt Kara Olsen will be sending him on a one way trip out of the Promised Land.

If Kevin Olsen can't man up on his own by now, he is just a waste of time and effort...Give him his EBT card and get the process rolling now instead of later.

Bad attitude and immaturity weren't Olsen's only problems. He is and always has been average at playing the position.

Advertisement
I never saw the hype coming out of HS, but a lot of guys around here acted like he was the 2nd coming.

Advertisement
Who cares where this young man goes or does in life? He as important to society as the interminable Kardashian freak show.

Good luck young man...now can we get back to discussing our Canes?

You can't fix terminally stupid. This kid gave up a solid opportunity for an evanescent high. He needs to get an education, his future is not in football.

Cue the stoners on the forum in 3, 2, 1?

Plenty of players on the current team smoke just as much pot as Olsen.

Marijuana was not the issue, lack of talent and work ethic was.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back