Kevin Olsen Senior Statistics

Advertisement
Open your eyes fools.

This is just a trial from The Almighty to determine who is truly faithful to God's Son and his Will. Only the faithful shall inherit the Kingdom that will built in Coral Gables in the near future. Do not let Satan deceive you.

O you who believe! Stand firmly for justice. For our Saviour The Chosen One Baby Jesus. Let us say a prayer for these non believers that their sins will be forgiven. I urge you to repent immediately.

Last edited:
Open your eyes fools.

This is just a trial from The Almighty to determine who is truly faithful to God's Son and his Will. Only the faithful shall inherit the Kingdom that will built in Coral Gables in the near future. Do not let Satan deceive you.

O you who believe! Stand firmly for justice. For our Saviour The Chosen One Baby Jesus. Let us say a prayer for these non believers that their sins will be forgiven. I urge you to repent immediately.

If you're serious, this is the wrong forum. If not you need a time-out. Either way you made my ignore list.

Open your eyes fools.

If you're serious, this is the wrong forum. If not you need a time-out. Either way you made my ignore list.

what........ chuckles this is the best inside joke we having running on the football team.... jeez lighten up Francis

Advertisement
Open your eyes fools.

Time to shut down the recruiting board when people can't take a joke. Damnit mane. Baby Jesus going strike you down for that.

Advertisement
SMH some of you people. Those are his high school stats. Thankfully Miami plays FBS football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
SMH some of you people. Those are his high school stats. Thankfully Miami plays FBS football.

What does that mean? Are you defending the kid or putting him down? Doesn't this apply to every recruit?

I'm just saying don't judge him by his stats alone, they really don't mean anything once he steps foot in campus. This kid is the real deal.

This would apply to anyone, correct.

Given two options (at almost any position), I prefer the guy that dominates his HS competition. In fact those stats are pretty bad. I am not dissing the kid or anything, I just like my QB or WR or RB to put up some nice stats in HS.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back