Kevin Olsen Out at Towson

Advertisement
olsen2_zps5bc77798.png

Prob could hang in that small town. I know it was hard for him to go from South Beach (where he has facial recognition and everyone knows him) to Towson. Good luck finding his way in this world. He still has a chance to make something out of his life. His football career is pretty much over.

Advertisement
His brother would have been thrown out of the U too, if Golden were in charge back then.

G-Reg in the 7th Floor crew would have been tossed out like yesterday's salad.

Advertisement
Prob could hang in that small town. I know it was hard for him to go from South Beach (where he has facial recognition and everyone knows him) to Towson. Good luck finding his way in this world. He still has a chance to make something out of his life. His football career is pretty much over.

its pretty much baltimore..not a tiny town or nothing.

Advertisement

its pretty much baltimore..not a tiny town or nothing.

Personal attack against the citizens of Baltimore. The Barksdale's are furious.

I believe the news IS relevant to Canes football. Many of us had high expectations for him. The kid has some serious issues and I hope someone can get him on a positive path. The take away for Canes fans is that we should not award unearned kudos.

Advertisement
I believe the news IS relevant to Canes football. Many of us had high expectations for him. The kid has some serious issues and I hope someone can get him on a positive path. The take away for Canes fans is that we should not award unearned kudos.

If we had a thread about every former player that got kicked off the team in recent years, there'd be no room to analyze the roster and talk about scheme changes.

If we had a thread about every former player that got kicked off the team in recent years, there'd be no room to analyze the roster and talk about scheme changes.

In a positive way, of course.

Advertisement
Back