Kevin Harris visiting this weekend

Advertisement
We would have to make a great impression. He has an official to LSU after an unofficial to us then he will commit. We dont get an oficial which i think coukd hurt.

Advertisement
Hmmm...let's see. He is from SEC country, has been considered extremely likely to pop for Bama or LSU and is taking officials elsewhere...don't think we're getting this one.

We would have to make a great impression. He has an official to LSU after an unofficial to us then he will commit. We dont get an oficial which i think coukd hurt.

We're not doing spring officials, which is the reason for that disparity. Just talked with him, seems pretty open to me. He's interested to see "If he gets that feeling" being at Miami, so the visit will be everything. Interview up tomorrow

Advertisement
Yeah I think he's pretty open tbh. He's obviously interested in us if he put us in top 3 with never visiting and such minimal contact at the time. Staff loves his twitch and ability to run. The OV to LSU I don't think makes a huge difference he's been to their campus a few times and a crazy flood of CB's haven't flown in. Bama is bama but I think we can knock this out the park with him being the focus this weekend.

Probably not good if this kid has a commitment date lined up and has not been on our campus.

Definitely think the relationship between him, his parents and Jess Simpson is huge here. Let's hope!!!!

He is making his announcement as part of a group of 4 top kids from Grayson - it will be live on tv - Fox Atlanta

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Simpson pulls this off then he solidifies himself as an A+ hire. Tarquin is also supposed to be on campus. Get Tarquin to commit and see if that can influence Harris at all. Gotta pull out all the stops. A commitment from this talent assures momentum going into the summer.

Advertisement
Back