Kevin Harris in the portal....

Advertisement
Gentlemen, unless the NCAA raises the number of initial counters allowed, which it doesnt appear its going to do, this is all mental *********ion. We only have a few slots open and logic says they are going to CB's.
If our current class sticks,I believe at the moment we have 3 available slots for this year. Has to be QB, CB, Transfer CB. Seems OL might be in play here as well.

If our current class sticks,I believe at the moment we have 3 available slots for this year. Has to be QB, CB, Transfer CB. Seems OL might be in play here as well.

Who knows right now, but my guess is that it will be 2 CB's and then best available. We will then look for a transfer QB's and CB's after the season that will count towards 2022.

Advertisement
Think staff is looking pretty hard at him. We need a veteran DE.

He has yet to play in a game for Alabama and has spent 1 full season there, he aint a vet lol.

With that being said, I wouldn’t mind us taking him. He is a victim of what is arguably the deepest and most talented position group in all of CFB (OLB at Bama). He is young, and is getting out in a crazy year to take advantage of the not losing any eligibility deal due to pandemic. I’m always going to kick the tires on talented DL, especially edge guys. Nothing is guaranteed for the 22’ class. Stack guys when you can.

He has yet to play in a game for Alabama and has spent 1 full season there, he aint a vet lol.

With that being said, I wouldn’t mind us taking him. He is a victim of what is arguably the deepest and most talented position group in all of CFB (OLB at Bama). He is young, and is getting out in a crazy year to take advantage of the not losing any eligibility deal due to pandemic. I’m always going to kick the tires on talented DL, especially edge guys. Nothing is guaranteed for the 22’ class. Stack guys when you can.
Veteran moreso with 2 years spent at Bama training in arguably the best S&C program in the country. But yea....I’ll take a talented guy 2 years out then a HS kid this cycle.

Advertisement
He’s an elite guy, super twitched up. Thought he’d be starting at Bama this year. I heard he’s having trouble putting on weight so I’m not sure how well he’d fair in a 4 man front.

Advertisement
Veteran moreso with 2 years spent at Bama training in arguably the best S&C program in the country. But yea....I’ll take a talented guy 2 years out then a HS kid this cycle.
The ends coming out in the 22 class are more talented than him. He played himself and can’t crack a spot on that team. Not too many Bama rejects make it anywhere.
Vamdarius Cowan?
Tyrell Shavers?
some others over the past few years.

He had his shot and he decided to get elsewhere. If I recruited you and you decided to go elsewhere I'm passing. Recruiting him ain't happening. That sends a sign to other recruits that if things don't go right at such and such school I can always fall back on Miami and we can't have that

Advertisement
The ends coming out in the 22 class are more talented than him. He played himself and can’t crack a spot on that team. Not too many Bama rejects make it anywhere.
Vamdarius Cowan?
Tyrell Shavers?
some others over the past few years.

Bingo. He made his bed

I like kicking the tires here... get a very talented player who might have realized maybe he wasn’t a scheme fit

Advertisement
Back