Kevin Feder OL now in the Rivals 100.

Not impressed. If you watch his film, he's not explosive, and plays high. He was 15-8 in high school wrestling, so clearly some other kids smaller than him figured out how to leverage his height against him. I would also worry about back and joint problems with a kid that large in the trenches. I considered him our biggest project when he was verballed to us, and while I want a pipe to Don Bosco, I wasn't saddened when he decommitted. Loftus and St Louis both bring more to the table, IMO.

Advertisement
Not impressed. If you watch his film, he's not explosive, and plays high. He was 15-8 in high school wrestling, so clearly some other kids smaller than him figured out how to leverage his height against him. I would also worry about back and joint problems with a kid that large in the trenches. I considered him our biggest project when he was verballed to us, and while I want a pipe to Don Bosco, I wasn't saddened when he decommitted. Loftus and St Louis both bring more to the table, IMO.

he was nothing but another gem from nj that the golden girls have erection for. To make it short a 4 year bench warmer or transfer one nothing more

Columbus, Ohio.

290.gif

Advertisement
Feder did not even start at ot for his school last year. Not knocking the guy but he is not top 100 material.

Advertisement
Apparently Jordan Scarlett is not top 100 caliber according to them but Feder is? Okay.

Rankings are fluid and by the end of the season Scarlett will be top 100 for sure

True but theres no excuse for having him in there, its actuall quite retarded.
Exactly, he was the top rb performer at the combine. Had one of the highest sparq ratings. Higher then new 5 star Ray Ray mccloud. Kevin Federline didn't even get invited.

They had a q and a on canesport and ferrel came on stating they bumped him based on his potential from camps.

Someone asked about our d. Williams commit and another one of their Analysis stated they hadn't seen enough of him with having only three tds his junior year.

They started killing them after that. Feder was a backup tackle his junior year.

Braxton Miller hurt his shoulder and maybe out for the season........ now would we rather be a Suckeye with Feder and no Miller or UM with the studs we have? Yeah **** him be happy with those clowns

Advertisement
Apparently Jordan Scarlett is not top 100 caliber according to them but Feder is? Okay.

Rankings are fluid and by the end of the season Scarlett will be top 100 for sure

Exactly, he was the top rb performer at the combine. Had one of the highest sparq ratings. Higher then new 5 star Ray Ray mccloud. Kevin Federline didn't even get invited.

Scarlett will be in the top 100 just be patient, also you can't put all wrs and RBs in the top 100 lol.

Scarlett will be in the top 100 just be patient, also you can't put all wrs and RBs in the top 100 lol.

Bro they put feder in we not talking about the top oline beating out scarlett we talking about feder

Bro they put feder in we not talking about the top oline beating out scarlett we talking about feder

These things change so to me it's nada, wait till camps and all star games then u see more accurate rankings. Less diamonds in the rough cuz all these kids want that camp glory and they go to get respect. It's too early to bug out over this.

Advertisement

These things change so to me it's nada, wait till camps and all star games then u see more accurate rankings. Less diamonds in the rough cuz all these kids want that camp glory and they go to get respect. It's too early to bug out over this.

No biggie rivals just aint **** imo.

They had a q and a on canesport and ferrel came on stating they bumped him based on his potential from camps.

Someone asked about our d. Williams commit and another one of their Analysis stated they hadn't seen enough of him with having only three tds his junior year.

They started killing them after that. Feder was a backup tackle his junior year.

poor rookie, doesn't know what can happen referencing canesport/yahoo here. Sleep well

Another reason why Rivals sucks is that Antonio Calloway from Booker T who UM really wants has offers from UGA, FSU, Ole Miss, Miss St, and UM but is only a 2 star........... this is the website that we're actually wasting our time with?

Advertisement
Back