Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
His wasn’t a take for us anyways.

If we’re using uf/fsu reasoning.

Advertisement
How much was the barstool check?

13B6D047-3A14-4620-BA9B-F32E6AAF23B9.jpeg

Let’s say Deion gets his wish and they land the equivalent of a Top 5 D1 recruiting class for the next ten years. So they win ten consecutive D1AA titles. That’s great, but it’s the equivalent of Miami having Alabama level classes and the opposition is at Duke levels. There’s no competition, no testing of ones skills.
That's basically what I was alluding to, but at the end of the day...good for them. Wish them the best and...

NEXT!

Advertisement
I watched a couple of their games this year and I was really unimpressed by his accuracy. I’m sure he’ll get better but I didn’t love what I saw. Regardless, good luck to the kid. If he got some good money to go there I respect it. Anybody hating has never had to make a decision like this in their life. It is what it is. Can’t lose sleep over stuff like this
I watched a couple games and to me he looked like a Freshman good was good bad was awful.

Advertisement
I'm actually happy for HBCU schools. I'm glad they are getting public recognition. But (I'm assuming) Coleman was promised a $300K-ish NIL deal. After a flashy car and momma a new home, and tax season, that's gone. I know these young men can't see the long game, but why not go to UM (Coleman Jr) or FSU (Hunter), get national exposure and coached by some of the best college coaches in the world (JK about FSU coaches), make money with NIL deals, and also get drafted with a guaranteed six figure deal? It's the long game that Hunter and Coleman are not seeing and sooner or later, they will realize that men like Deion, truly only care about themselves.

Coleman can easily make over $100K on NIL deals while playing at Miami. Easily.

Advertisement
I mean, good luck.

Hunter was stupid and so is he. Exposure to the NFL is very low but okay... Hope he does well and will root for him.
Lmao there’s no such thing anymore. Scouts will go watch them play anywhere. Plus HBCU games come on TV often. Many guys go in the first round from small schools. NFL doesn’t care about competition or production when evaluating guys.

Real question though. I looked up Jackson State's recruiting class on 247. And they have 3 signees + Coleman committed. Will they fill out to 25/a full class come February, or do they mostly take PWOs? Or is 247 just not reporting accurate numbers in case the school is signing players not in the database?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back