2022 Kevin Coleman 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dj Khaled Congratulations GIF

Really? The guy who hits on things 99% of the time played himself? Lol

Advertisement
And one more thing... wtf is up with barstool? They act like they're taking the high road by supporting a HBCU but they can gtfoh with all that. They are a business that needs to create drama for there to be stories and interviews available for them to write/post. They are just as slimy as the rest of them.

They are doing a documentary for Jack st and Deion is all about money for them. They don’t care about the school at all. It’s always about money with barstool

Advertisement
It’s a lot more alike than some here like to think. It’s the same HBCU school that we all laughed at fsu getting played by. Nobody saw either one coming.
I dont think a decommit that everyone witnessed compares that strongly. Even if Miami had a good feeling or were told otherwise. I think the FSU image took a bigger hit than Miami.

Advertisement
It will be interesting to see how things play out with Norvel/Deion/FSU. If he builds something big enough there, does stay there? Like if he can start a movement of getting kids to go to an HBCU and be that programs legend.
I think he stays. He don’t need the money. Deion is speaking to kids souls. Plus that HBCU experience is different.

Advertisement
It's almost like you guys are to lazy to think. View attachment 171359
I watched a couple of their games this year and I was really unimpressed by his accuracy. I’m sure he’ll get better but I didn’t love what I saw. Regardless, good luck to the kid. If he got some good money to go there I respect it. Anybody hating has never had to make a decision like this in their life. It is what it is. Can’t lose sleep over stuff like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back