2022 Kevin Coleman 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I mean, if I was a prospect and didn’t know the offensive coordinator of a school I was interested in, it would give me second thoughts.
And how exactly does that correlate to picking JSU? It had nothing to do with anything. Deion beat us and got him a deal ain’t mad at it

Advertisement
Anyone think it’s maybe because…we don’t have hires yet? He said it, Wiltfong said it…either that or he got a bag we couldn’t match, equally as frustrating and incompetent.

Advertisement
prahm tahm
prahm tahm
praaaaaahm taaaaaahm.....
hypno-snake.gif

It's an interesting trend. Reminds me of a decade+ so back when lots of dudes were hiring hip hop stars and family members to be their agents. Was trendy for a while, then everyone realized they were losing millions, and now that's pretty much done.

At the same time I respect these guys trying to resurrect HBCUs. It'll take more than a few big recruits, but it's interesting.

Advertisement
Let’s say Deion gets his wish and they land the equivalent of a Top 5 D1 recruiting class for the next ten years. So they win ten consecutive D1AA titles. That’s great, but it’s the equivalent of Miami having Alabama level classes and the opposition is at Duke levels. There’s no competition, no testing of ones skills.
It'll prob get Deion a P5 HC job though which he would not have gotten otherwise. Someone (maybe FSU) will give him a shot with what he's doing

It's like Ed Reed who wants to be DC/HC somewhere but no one is going to give it to him unless he proves something somewhere first.

Let’s say Deion gets his wish and they land the equivalent of a Top 5 D1 recruiting class for the next ten years. So they win ten consecutive D1AA titles. That’s great, but it’s the equivalent of Miami having Alabama level classes and the opposition is at Duke levels. There’s no competition, no testing of ones skills.
So basically he's trying to turn them into North Dakota St.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back