2022 Kevin Coleman 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Deion is about to build a monster program! Wow! HBCU! Still a good day for the U.
It will be interesting to see how things play out with Norvel/Deion/FSU. If he builds something big enough there, does stay there? Like if he can start a movement of getting kids to go to an HBCU and be that programs legend.

benny-hill-wtf.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good luck to the young man.

Hope Prime can develop these guys at the highest level even without the highest level of competition.
Let’s say Deion gets his wish and they land the equivalent of a Top 5 D1 recruiting class for the next ten years. So they win ten consecutive D1AA titles. That’s great, but it’s the equivalent of Miami having Alabama level classes and the opposition is at Duke levels. There’s no competition, no testing of ones skills.

brother if you’ve never been let me tell you something. Those young men are about to be the kings of the town and swimming in women of every size, shape and variety’s. HBCU’s GET LIT and in a hurry
**** man don’t tell me that, I’m trying to make myself feel better because I’m angry

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back