2022 Kevin Coleman 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Fong had an article and it says Coleman announcement is in the 4th after Moss. Swore I saw the bowl post Coleman as first.

Wish it was first to get pub while everyone is tuned in. By 4th no one is watching but the whole quarter will now be spent talking Miami recruiting

Advertisement
Regardless it’s a great strategic move for UM to have two big time recruits picking Miami back to back. There’ll also be a lot of talk about the huge jump Miami is making the last few weeks with a new coach which is unheard of. It sends a message to Cfb. Plus there’s more to come before Feb 2nd.
how sure are we Coleman is picking Miami. there has been a little smoke towards FSU the last few days...

Regardless it’s a great strategic move for UM to have two big time recruits picking Miami back to back. There’ll also be a lot of talk about the huge jump Miami is making the last few weeks with a new coach which is unheard of. It sends a message to Cfb. Plus there’s more to come before Feb 2nd.
Oh I certainly see that and agree with it. I'm just playing the whole "everyone hates us" side of it because it's fun that we may be able to finally say it for real again.

BBEA7FE1-F45D-46AC-98B9-47B53F2C4E33.jpeg

Advertisement
I’m of a different opinion, I don’t think many watch this game start to finish. I think viewers are just as likely to catch it in the 4th like they are in the first.

I was just thinking this year might have more viewers up front since they didn’t play last year but I have no clue. As I’ve gotten older I watch these games less and less. Used to watch like the whole game when I was in my younger years and knew some of the players personally

Advertisement
I was just thinking this year might have more viewers up front since they didn’t play last year but I have no clue. As I’ve gotten older I watch these games less and less. Used to watch like the whole game when I was in my younger years and knew some of the players personally
I don’t know any all star game from HS to Pro. It’s been years since I’ve done that. Im also not sitting through a kids commitment at his school. I can watch later when it’s posted.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back