2022 Kevin Coleman 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
They're really going to start building the "Memphis Mike is a better recruiter than Mario" totem, huh? That's gonna be an actual thing.

This is going to be fun.
Oh yeah. They already saying that Mike is stuffing Mario in a locker on the trail after they got Verse and Bethune to transfer there…like, what!? They can’t be serious lol

Advertisement
IF Coleman and Moss put on the Orange and Green, CIS parade preview 👇

miniGif_20210816091308.gif

and then the after party👇

YawningAnxiousGlobefish-max-1mb.gif

Advertisement
Oh yeah. They already saying that Mike is stuffing Mario in a locker on the trail after they got Verse and Bethune to transfer there…like, what!? They can’t be serious lol

Lol Mario came in and said Thank you I’ll take Bissthaine, Coleman, Kelly, Skinner, Moss…and possibly even more.

Fsu will claim the Armella victory but how hard was Mario really going after him in the short time he was here??

Deion not only stuffed Mike into the locker but also pulled his underwear over his head and ran it up the flag pole on national signing day.

Fsu can jump up and down with these transfers but most of them are just one stop gaps. Fsu class is heavy is numbers that’s why they’re ranked where they are. Our class is not heavy on numbers and it’s legit with the type of players we need. These aren’t fringe takes

Hit on these 2 today, get that OL Iuli and finish with a bang with Stewart and Mario laps fsu class in only 2 months… I know we won’t be done either but those are your core 4

Lol Mario came in and said Thank you I’ll take Bissthaine, Coleman, Kelly, Skinner, Moss…and possibly even more.

Fsu will claim the Armella victory but how hard was Mario really going after him in the short time he was here??

Deion not only stuffed Mike into the locker but also pulled his underwear over his head and ran it up the flag pole on national signing day.

Fsu can jump up and down with these transfers but most of them are just one stop gaps. Fsu class is heavy is numbers that’s why they’re ranked where they are. Our class is not heavy on numbers and it’s legit with the type of players we need. These aren’t fringe takes

Hit on these 2 today, get that OL Iuli and finish with a bang with Stewart and Mario laps fsu class in only 2 months… I know we won’t be done either but those are your core 4

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back