2022 Kevin Coleman 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll tell ya one thing, if this kid makes a dumb decision and goes to tally, i'm avoiding the **** outta this site for a week or so

This one seems pretty obvious. Can’t say that I’m sweating with what people in the know have said and the obvious tea leaves as a vet in the recruiting game.

Advertisement
Wiltfong just doubled down on his Miami predictions for Coleman and Moss in a piece he just posted FWIW
1641616621165.png

Advertisement
There is a reason that Landon Ibieta was not even paid attention to when Cristobal took over. Why have 2 of the same player in the same limited draft class? This kid commits tomorrow. No inside information but kids love the attention (no matter how quiet this kid seems to be in going about his business).

The ratings/clicks is the reason the drama is being brought up in the media. Signed, sealed and delivered. IMO, he has been done looking for a long time when he met Mario, and now that gets to be in Miami instead of Eugene. Lock it up. This guy is unreal. Now he is going to have to show what he can do with it. Mario is a recruiting assassin!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back