2022 Kevin Coleman 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laughing at you guys who works a 9-5 thinking you’re a college recruiter. You don’t become the number 4 wideout in the nation also the #1 player in your state being a “ok” player. Some of the best wide outs didn’t run a 4.4 but are all pro/ pro bowl players. This kid is legit from the alpha mentality on the field. To the same mentality off the field we NEED more kids like this he’s a straight DOG AND BALLER!

Advertisement
Would suck to lose a kid cause it took us more than a month to hire an OC
I would think we have an OC locked up but if we don’t and we lose 1 WR but get the right OC then it’s all good. The OC hire is the most important thing. WR are all over and hit the portal all the time now

You guys really think Mario is walking around Hecht wondering who to hire at OC? Really?

Just remember, we usually know 9% of what's going on. You really think Mario is going to lose a recruit because the OC announcement is delayed (and by delayed I mean according to the message boards)? You don't think there is any inside baseball going on?

Advertisement
I hate to be that guy but I don't see a Top 100 player in him. I know I've said that before but I see someone who is going to struggle getting open versus physical corners that can match his speed.
I hate to be that guy but….
Mad Gingerbread Man GIF by PeacockTV

I find it bizarre so many of you think a verified 4.61 in 2019 means this kid is slow. We’ve said this multiple times now in multiple threads. Yes, he weighed 157 pounds in that same testing. That was in April of 2019!

We’re almost 32 months since then. I have a good friend whose wife had 3 babies in about that same time span. Things change in almost 3 years. Trust your eyes and what you see him do on the field.

As for the Pope comparison, again, the kid plays wildcat. Can any of you picture Mark Pope in the wildcat?

Wtf is going on here? Ha.
Weak pull out game.

Advertisement
I find it bizarre so many of you think a verified 4.61 in 2019 means this kid is slow. We’ve said this multiple times now in multiple threads. Yes, he weighed 157 pounds in that same testing. That was in April of 2019!

We’re almost 32 months since then. I have a good friend whose wife had 3 babies in about that same time span. Things change in almost 3 years. Trust your eyes and what you see him do on the field.

As for the Pope comparison, again, the kid plays wildcat. Can any of you picture Mark Pope in the wildcat?

**** she needs to start taking the blue pills and get her husband off of them…😂

Some of the posters on CiS are completely clueless when it comes to evaluating and projecting players. This happens season after season. Hot take after hot take.

Coleman is a special talent, and if he stays healthy, he will prove it on the field of play. Kid is much more explosive and productive than Pope ever was in high school, and playing very good comp.

Laughing at you guys who works a 9-5 thinking you’re a college recruiter. You don’t become the number 4 wideout in the nation also the #1 player in your state being a “ok” player. Some of the best wide outs didn’t run a 4.4 but are all pro/ pro bowl players. This kid is legit from the alpha mentality on the field. To the same mentality off the field we NEED more kids like this he’s a straight DOG AND BALLER!
Aj brown 4.5 and runs away from dudes

Advertisement
Some of the posters on CiS are completely clueless when it comes to evaluating and projecting players. This happens season after season. Hot take after hot take.

Coleman is a special talent, and if he stays healthy, he will prove it on the field of play. Kid is much more explosive and productive than Pope ever was in high school, and playing very good comp.
Bet if he was from south Florida they would all be kissing over his every step.

Alpha and a YAC machine....you can see clear as day what Mario/Bmac are looking for as a priority...

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back