2022 Kevin Coleman 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
For you online sleuths out there head over to the WEZ and find me my post saying that Lorenzo Lingard was highly susceptible of being either boom or bust and that Cam Harris would be the more dependable running back with the much higher floor.

Basically, Mario: Call me.

I know what I said I got tricked as well I loved Pope I ate what Pete was selling. I do know however I love Moore and Schwartz.
I trusted Pete like a dummy. And I'm going to be wrong about prospects if I was always right I would be working with an NFL team lol

It's all good man. I drank the 5-star Kool-aid too. A little holiday fun tho. :)

"Regarding Miami: “What made me interest in Miami was the Oregon staff went to Miami. I had a close relationship with Coach Cristobal and of course Miami, the living environment and history of the school. Just the relationship me and Coach Cristobal. They have a good quarterback already. The only pieces they need really is the receivers. This class is a big class for them and they have a few receivers already and this class will make a big impact on the program and change it immediately.”

Coleman is certainly a unique prospect, one of the more ballyhooed recruits in America, set to make his college decision during Saturday’s NBC broadcast of the All-American Bowl, choosing between Florida State, Miami, Oregon and USC.

“I decided a couple days ago,” Coleman said. “I did not sign but I’m enrolling early.”

So in what time frame would he have to enroll early?

Advertisement
Coleman is certainly a unique prospect, one of the more ballyhooed recruits in America, set to make his college decision during Saturday’s NBC broadcast of the All-American Bowl, choosing between Florida State, Miami, Oregon and USC.

“I decided a couple days ago,” Coleman said. “I did not sign but I’m enrolling early.”

Whenever classes start.

When the semester starts so whatever that date is for Miami or the school he selects

He has until the end of January for Miami.

1641247887978.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s talking about the recruiting class like he’s in it. I said to myself after the Bissainthe decision that I had to stop assuming the worst so I will operate under the assumption he’s ours

Advertisement
Yes, our HC and WR coach were at the school he was leaning to. I didn’t remember USC being talked about but could be wrong.

I will just say this about that...Missouri and Oklahoma are bordering states, and OU heavily recruits in Missouri, and the OU head coach went to USC. So it's not a huge shock, to me at least.

New to the party and didn't take the time to scroll all the pages but can this dude run?

I will just say this about that...Missouri and Oklahoma are bordering states, and OU heavily recruits in Missouri, and the OU head coach went to USC. So it's not a huge shock, to me at least.
I guess when I said the word fishy I meant the only school that worries me by popping up out of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back