Kevin Bronson update

D

deleted3746

• Talks to Jethro every now and then on Facebook
  • Rutgers is his leader, Arkansas, Miami, USF, and UCF round out his top 5
  • Says Rutgers has been there since day 1
  • Likes the coaches, the system they run, and thinks Rutgers fits him well
  • Says he needs a great tutor, has to like the system, and wants to be on the field right away
  • Wants a great football atmosphere, wants to see if the stands are packed out

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/DE-Kevin-Bronson-Has-UM-In-His-Top-Five-140811

Advertisement
  • Talks to Jethro every now and then on Facebook
  • Rutgers is his leader, Arkansas, Miami, USF, and UCF round out his top 5
  • Says Rutgers has been there since day 1
  • Likes the coaches, the system they run, and thinks Rutgers fits him well
  • Says he needs a great tutor, has to like the system, and wants to be on the field right away
    [*]Wants a great football atmosphere, wants to see if the stands are packed out

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/DE-Kevin-Bronson-Has-UM-In-His-Top-Five-140811

I mean, I guess Rutgers has a decent football atmosphere. He'll never play for anything significant but there will be people at the games.

I think UM may have told this kid if a spot opens up its yours otherwise just sit tight. Otherwise the way he has been yapping about Rutgers he should committed to them by now. I think the kid could be a steal for whoever lands him, wish it could be UM.

Go Canes!

Village Academy DE Kevin Bronson said that his #Miami recruitment has “fallen apart.” Don’t expect him to commit to the #Canes.
1:58pm - 6 Aug 13

Should have committed when he had the chance.

Advertisement
Village Academy DE Kevin Bronson said that his #Miami recruitment has “fallen apart.” Don’t expect him to commit to the #Canes.
1:58pm - 6 Aug 13

Should have committed when he had the chance.

We got better players instead.

we got chad thomas, trent harris, and suttles and he was busy building up rutgers. obviously, the coaches moved on. good luck to him, rutgers has put just as many guys in the pros as shannon did recently.

26.gif

Advertisement
we got chad thomas, trent harris, and suttles and he was busy building up rutgers. obviously, the coaches moved on. good luck to him, rutgers has put just as many guys in the pros as shannon did recently.

The Gold Train waits for nobody/

The Gold Train waits for nobody/

The only thing he can get from Miami now is a Golden Shower and **** off. He should have committed on the spot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rivals Update 10/17

-narrowed things down to a top seven of Miami, Arkansas, Rutgers, USF, Florida, West Virginia and Nebraska.
-says UM is still a school he is considering
-"Miami, they're still in the boat, have a decent chance"
-"I'm looking for the place with the best education, game day atmosphere, just being around great people, people willing to work hard with you."
-No favorites and want to take his visits first

Rivals Update 10/17

-narrowed things down to a top seven of Miami, Arkansas, Rutgers, USF, Florida, West Virginia and Nebraska.
-says UM is still a school he is considering
-"Miami, they're still in the boat, have a decent chance"
-"I'm looking for the place with the best education, game day atmosphere, just being around great people, people willing to work hard with you."
-No favorites and want to take his visits first

Unless we are somehow taking 50 guys in this class, I can't envision many scenarios where he still has a commitable offer.

Advertisement
Back