Kevin Beard apology thread

Problem2

All-American
Premium
In this thread, everyone who **** on Beard can come and repent. Buddy has Restrepo, Young and George all playing like 1s. What a ******* a difference a year makes :chrispaulnoooo:

Don't even get me started on the flashes Joseph is showing now

JEREMIAH YOU SEEING THIS

Advertisement
They’ve def all stepped up. But aside from A&M we ain’t played **** lol I hope we can say the same after 12 games, let’s keep grinding.

Advertisement
No matter who we've played they still light years better, catching the ball and making plays correct? Don't try to minimize what they're doing by saying we haven't really played anyone, other the A&m.

Against A&M last year, the WRs all looked like ****.

Screenshot 2023-09-23 at 7.17.15 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-09-23 at 7.17.42 PM.png

Advertisement
I love our WR group, Restrepo is the leader and our top receiver with the least talent coming to our team .

X is an example the of how to train and apply what you’ve earned. What’s awesome is all our WR have challenged themselves to emulate X.

Leaders brings others with them , X is playing at MVP level and would not surprise me if he is awarded ACC 1st team selection honors and a middle round NFL draft pick.

His training demands it .

GOCANES

I was wrong. Sorry coach Beard. WR’s definitely look better. I’m mostly impressed with George. He just extremely confident and smooth. Plus he’s snatching the ball out of the air and displaying great hands.

WR Coach is a recruiting position.

The knock on Beard was he wasn’t a recruiter.

Land an elite WR recruit we weren’t suppose to lane, and I’ll apologize.

I didn't blast him on here, but I was definitely surprised by the hire. Mainly because of his first stint at UM and the bouncing around afterwards. Good for him though. He's been solid.

Advertisement
I was wrong. Sorry coach Beard. WR’s definitely look better. I’m mostly impressed with George. He just extremely confident and smooth. Plus he’s snatching the ball out of the air and displaying great hands.
I can imagine all our WR standing and bumping into our coaches on the sidelines to get playing time.
This group is very impressive and deep , when the ball is snapped every receiver has to be ready and run there patterns full throttle knowing the ball is already on the way .

Love it

Them boys are physical as well-They block which has been huge-

I can’t remember the last time our WR’s blocked so well.

I'm surprise to hear Beard got some hate. But most of us were behind the hire as I recall?? Am I wrong on that one

Advertisement
In this thread, everyone who **** on Beard can come and repent. Buddy has Restrepo, Young and George all playing like 1s. What a ******* a difference a year makes :chrispaulnoooo:

Don't even get me started on the flashes Joseph is showing now

JEREMIAH YOU SEEING THIS
Bend the knee.

Advertisement
Back