Keven Pimentel

shoeless

Retired staff
Premium
I think this is the guy we need to step up and become a big time starter for us. He is pitching for the Plymouth Pilgrims in the New England League right now and doing very well. Has like 11 K in 8 innings or so. Has hit in mid 90's. We need that.

Advertisement
I think this is the guy we need to step up and become a big time starter for us. He is pitching for the Plymouth Pilgrims in the New England League right now and doing very well. Has like 11 K in 8 innings or so. Has hit in mid 90's. We need that.

Nice.

Why didn't he throw for us out of the BP this year? I know he hurt his arm senior year of hs.. Did they just redshirt him to give him more time to heal?

When I saw this thread with just his name this soon after the season, I freaked out a little. I figured he was transferring or something.

We need this guy.

Advertisement
This is a kid I look to be a mainstay in the rotation next year. I was very surprised he redshirted this year.

I do believe Andy Honiotes needs to have a bigger role next year as well. Took a little longer than hoped to get his arm back in shape after TJ the previous year, but prior to the injury he was a big time prospect as well.

Pimentel's arm snapped this year. Glad to see him doing well.

I do not expect much from Honiontes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back