Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You know, that’s why kids take visits. You wanna see if you’re a fit for the school. Normally, all we’d hear about is how the staff “knocked it out of the park” or how the visit “couldn’t have gone any better”. Maybe, his visit wasn’t so great. I’m sure it happens. I remember Shaq’s dad saying that he saw some things on his visit that probably coulda been done better. ****, I’ve made plenty of mistakes on my job before. You learn from it and move on. As someone said, either he wants to be at UM or he doesn’t. He has choices....for my own selfish reasons, I hope he picks UM.

More proof IMO how bags are not everything.

Pretty sure Boghle got thrown a bag by UF last year, but yet UF is getting owned by Clemson & UGA on the trail head to head lately.

Goes to show bags are a zero sum game. If all your competition is also throwing bags as well, you still have to find a way to differentiate yourself.

Uga pays more

Similar or exactly what Dee says or hints at, having a Miami kid host a non- Miami kid is probably a terrible idea. Miami kids typically don’t care about anyone outside of there area that are being recruited, and if they are hosting and say going out for the night, they are probably going to have some of there friends meet up and now this becomes a huge clicky situation and being a recruit from out of town you feel left out. With a kid from Tennessee we’d probably have been better off having a Georgia kid host him (George, Dallas for example). There are exceptions but 9 out of 10 times this is probably the case.

or Brevin. That kid gets along with anyone. And is smart enough to figure out how to do it if it isn't automatically easy...

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's all the same money at the end of the day. Think of it like this, if we use some of the network money to upgrade our facilities and the facilities upgrade is helped get the commit, is that not playing the bag game?

I'm certain some of the money gets funneled down from the top though and into the hands of the people in a position of influence.
Upgrading facilities has nothing to do with bags and I highly, highly doubt that any money from the actual school would ever get to the kids via bags. That all comes from "friends of the program".

Kid now throwing the Vol sign on his OV to Miami

He does that sign in a lot of his pictures it’s not the Vols sign

This is the Vols sign

Attachments

• 9ECF3E14-61C3-4E5B-97ED-D1C8B40F648A.jpeg
    9ECF3E14-61C3-4E5B-97ED-D1C8B40F648A.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Why hasn’t this jackass been banned yet? Derails threads constantly and clearly isn’t even a canes fan. It’s always the same bs

Tennessee recruits are commenting in the thread. Look at the eyeballs, that's a UT QB commit. Take it for what it is man.

Don't worry I will be back...I get no satisfaction out of trolling random fanbases on a Saturday, when I can be downtown Knoxville for Brewfest

Lol. Wut? So you don’t enjoy not being outside but instead posting here on a Saturday. Then why are you doing it? Are you getting paid to do it so you have to?

Advertisement
Want to clear some things up about some of the info shared during the Lawrence visit. I believe @mjackson6 has legit Info with the contact he has, he’s proved it in the past.

But to be fare I was told DJ Ivey was In South Miami all day prior to Paradise so he wouldn’t have been hosting at all until Paradise. I was also told during Paradise DJ wasn’t a host for anybody, he was obviously a coach at the event but my contact said he wasn’t hosting, which would explain him disappearing for a time period. The kids coaching the event have specific instructions and jobs to do and I don’t think hosting is part of that. Maybe it was a miscommunication with Lawrence’s camp thinking DJ was a host, and that’s probably why DVD jumped in, because he was supposed to.

That’s the story I was told.
DJ lives in south Miami with Gilbert and scaife. DVD said DJ was only supposed to do event related activities. Several different stories but communication is the biggest issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back