Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dude campbell didn't step foot on campus all year that year until his ov in february. Dude had went to a satellite camp at fiu and didn't stop by miami at all. And if rumph had some things on his side maybe he would have got those guys but miami aint in the game.

im pretty sure they only OVd to miami at the end of the cycle bc of rumph

you should do some research on TCs recruitment

Bro I have.

It's easy to say "he was never coming" now, but back in Summer & Fall of 2017 Miami led in crystal balls and many people thought he was coming. Do you not remember he "wears a Miami wrist band every game"

Last edited:
Bro I have.

It's easy to say "he was never coming" now, but back in Summer & Fall of 2017 Miami led in crystal balls and many people thought he was coming. He "wears a Miami wrist band every game"

go back to the TC recruitment thread. it was very clear that he had very little interest in coming just based on his visits. he would be at UGA more than he was ever at UM

Advertisement
go back to the TC recruitment thread. it was very clear that he had very little interest in coming just based on his visits. he would be at UGA more than he was ever at UM

Bro for the second time I'm telling you I have. That opinion was not reached until Fall 2017 mid way through the season when a slew of UGA CBs came in. Multiple people had this kid penciled in this class for most of the early part of 2017.

Bro I have.

It's easy to say "he was never coming" now, but back in Summer & Fall of 2017 Miami led in crystal balls and many people thought he was coming. He "wears a Miami wrist band every game"
Its called false hope. We always think these dudes are coming a year or 2 out. What happened when it was time? That miami wristband turned into wearing a uga bookbag everyday.

Its called false hope. We always think these dudes are coming a year or 2 out. What happened when it was time? That miami wristband turned into wearing a uga bookbag everyday.

this. also rattler cane was on here telling you the inside details (as much as he can) of his recruitment. as they say, dont follow the lead "Experts"

you follow the visits in almost all cases.

remember, frierson would visit UGA, but he almost always followed that up with a campus visit.

Its called false hope. We always think these dudes are coming a year or 2 out. What happened when it was time? That miami wristband turned into wearing a uga bookbag everyday. A coach at heritage said them dudes wasn't coming and were going to the sec.

Now I agree with that. You're spot on there.

Advertisement
this. also rattler cane was on here telling you the inside details (as much as he can) of his recruitment. as they say, dont follow the lead "Experts"

you follow the visits in almost all cases.

Seems like you did not buy the hype and truly were being smart and just following the visits. In that case, yea it makes total sense why you thought TC was never coming all along. However - I can say sadly most were not thinking like this.

Seems like you did not buy the hype and truly were being smart and just following the visits. In that case, yea it makes total sense why you thought TC was never coming all along. However - I can say sadly most were not thinking like this.

well this is a homer site. im not gonna lie, i had hope that they would come (TC more than PS2 bc i thought PS2 was going to LSU to complete his dads dream). the noise around UGA was there and that year, we had a great year (for us in our recent history) and still didnt move the needle, i figured it was done.

Advertisement
Bro I have.

It's easy to say "he was never coming" now, but back in Summer & Fall of 2017 Miami led in crystal balls and many people thought he was coming. Do you not remember he "wears a Miami wrist band every game"
Miami was supposed to have led for the Lakeland duo last cycle.

Miami was supposed to have led for the Lakeland duo last cycle.

hartley was the lead there right? he royally ****ed that up. no one from lakeland high will ever choose UM over UF lol. i was shocked bowman went to clemson. my buddy's nephews play football for that college park HS in orlando (edgewater i think?) and when they played Lakeland in the playoffs, he would send me pics of bowman flashing the U.

hartley was the lead there right? he royally ****ed that up. no one from lakeland high will ever choose UM over UF lol. i was shocked bowman went to clemson

More proof IMO how bags are not everything.

Pretty sure Boghle got thrown a bag by UF last year, but yet UF is getting owned by Clemson & UGA on the trail head to head lately.

Goes to show bags are a zero sum game. If all your competition is also throwing bags as well, you still have to find a way to differentiate yourself.

Advertisement
More proof IMO how bags are not everything.

Pretty sure Boghle got thrown a bag by UF last year, but yet UF is getting owned by Clemson & UGA on the trail head to head lately.

Goes to show bags are a zero sum game. If all your competition is also throwing bags as well, you still have to find a way to differentiate yourself.
UiF is in the bag game, but they suck at it.

You might say they are the cucks of the bag game paying both Dalvin Cook and Patrick Peterson before they signed with F$U and L$U.

They also don’t spend what the big boys do, and Gainesville is trash.

Clem$on is not only dropping bigger bag$, but just came off the best season in college football history with a truly elite Fr QB and a stable coaching staff led by Dabo, who is a coach players will run through a wall for.

Bag le definitely got bought by the turds, and their boosters will help even more this cycle now that they are all in on Mullen, but don’t expect them to sign classes like the big bag schools (Baga, Clem$on, UbaGA, O$U, L$U).

They aren’t outbidding those guys for the truly elite recruits, and have nothing to differentiate themselves in a better way.

Those other teams are winning more, have less offseason mess, have much better facilities in better college towns with better tradition and history of winning outside of UbaGA (who IMO is spending the most by far in the bag game) etc...

UiF and Gainesville are trash.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back