Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
For once we need to win a recruitment where mom is on our side. Either she’s on our side but the kid chasing bags or the kid wants to commit to us but mom is not on board.
I think there were bags dropped prior to Lawrence coming to Paradise, that's why u started to see all of those CB's to Tennessee.

If the reports are true about spelling his name wrong, not recognizing him etc. that's not good at all.

On the bright side I seen that Field is taking D. Washington out to dinner. So it sounds like Miami is going to make their initial bid.

Sobe is much closer to Coral Gables than Knoxville is to Pigeon Forge
That may be, but we cant be hippocrates. SoBe is off campus & not affiliated with us but we use it as a recruiting tool just as they use Dollywood. That's all I was trying to articulate

Advertisement
I’ll take up for M3N, because I’ve been on boards with him since the Shannon era. He calls it how he sees it, which is usually pretty mopey, and he isn’t a troll or ****ant. He’s a real cane, and when he’s positive you know it’s sincere.

Also you misread his post.
I definitely misread his post. But if Calling it how you see it always ends up being mopey, doesn't really go against what I said.

Advertisement
DVD saved the day. No credit to Rumph, no credit to Baker, Banda, Ivey, etc.

If he comes... Demarcus Van Dyke gets all the credit.
You know that's DVD job though right? Hes support staff. Obviously the others are a lil busy. Should've never had DJ with him though. Great kid but very quiet. Even shy. Far as the rest that's all on cooney and brooke. Gotta coordinate and stay on top of responsibilities better. I'm out of town but I heard the issue and it seems pretty petty.

You know that's DVD job though right? Hes support staff. Obviously the others are a lil busy. Should've never had DJ with him though. Great kid but very quiet. Even shy. Far as the rest that's all on cooney and brooke. Gotta coordinate and stay on top of responsibilities better. I'm out of town but I heard the issue and it seems pretty petty.

Maybe it’s not the best idea to have an elite target in on an official during paradise camp. There is waaaay too much other stuff going on and the staff has to spend time on all the other targets. Manny needs to re-evaluate having OV during paradise.

Advertisement
Maybe it’s not the best idea to have an elite target in on an official during paradise camp. There is waaaay too much other stuff going on and the staff has to spend time on all the other targets. Manny needs to re-evaluate having OV during paradise.

I agree with this. Probably not the best idea, but sometimes it’s unavoidable.

I think there were bags dropped prior to Lawrence coming to Paradise, that's why u started to see all of those CB's to Tennessee.

If the reports are true about spelling his name wrong, not recognizing him etc. that's not good at all.

On the bright side I seen that Field is taking D. Washington out to dinner. So it sounds like Miami is going to make their initial bid.

I'm glad we're putting our feet in the water of the bag game, but there's no way we can swim at the level of the schools going after Washington.

Advertisement
Watch out the rumph lovers might come at ya fam LOL

I’m a Rumph fan. The more I thought about mjackon’s post the less I believed his story. I find it hard to believe DVD would be the only one to “save the day.”

5 hours ago Mjackson6 was basically saying he’s all but cane. Now he’s covering his *** with this **** bc Lawrence was never coming.

Do you really think that Rumph, Banda, and Baker aren’t gonna be talking this kid up all weekend ? The kid is here for an official visit. The red carpet has been rolled out.

What possibly could current and former players be getting into that his family saw?
It's not former players. Its tension with current. To the other point though everybody will get some time. But you do realize we have more than 200 kids came in for this right. Not much spare time to pass around. Especially when most of them have to use this as a tool to show coaching abilities and also lock in their evals.

I'm glad we're putting our feet in the water of the bag game, but there's no way we can swim at the level of the schools going after Washington.
I agree. Whatever money we lack we will have to make up in location and culture of the program.

Once that ACC Network money starts rolling in we will be in a better position to compete with the big dogs. At that point location and culture should put us over the top.

It's not former players. Its tension with current. To the other point though everybody will get some time. But you do realize we have more than 200 kids came in for this right. Not much spare time to pass around. Especially when most of them have to use this as a tool to show coaching abilities and also lock in their evals.

Tension with current players? In theory, that should seal the deal, doesn’t it? No bueno.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back