Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Just a note on the name spelling/misspelling... NOT making any excuses because it should always be checked, but I noticed tonight he spells his name like this on his socialmedia account:

Ke(Y)shawn Maybe that's where the misspelling came in

If he takes the unofficial and leaves on Monday instead of Sunday I think it’s a clear sign that he is coming or at least extremely interested. Can’t ask for anything more than getting the last at bat with a recruit. Ivins positivity and optimism is icing on the cake.

DVD got this!

Advertisement
Advertisement
5 hours ago Mjackson6 was basically saying he’s all but cane. Now he’s covering his *** with this **** bc Lawrence was never coming.

Do you really think that Rumph, Banda, and Baker aren’t gonna be talking this kid up all weekend ? The kid is here for an official visit. The red carpet has been rolled out.

What possibly could current and former players be getting into that his family saw?

5 hours ago Mjackson6 was basically saying he’s all but cane. Now he’s covering his *** with this **** bc Lawrence was never coming.

Do you really think that Rumph, Banda, and Baker aren’t gonna be talking this kid up all weekend ? The kid is here for an official visit. The red carpet has been rolled out.

What possibly could current and former players be getting into that his family saw?
Seriously, do you have one post that isn't negative in your 5,000 post history?

Advertisement
Seriously, do you have one post that isn't negative in your 5,000 post history?
I’ll take up for M3N, because I’ve been on boards with him since the Shannon era. He calls it how he sees it, which is usually pretty mopey, and he isn’t a troll or ****ant. He’s a real cane, and when he’s positive you know it’s sincere.

Also you misread his post.

Advertisement
20190623_014828.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back