Keshawn Lawrence latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Farragut, I’m guessing. Dad is part of the big orange navy, mom puts pom poms in her hair on gameday.
Obviously, you know Knoxville pretty well. I've lived 120 NE of there for 35 years. Grew up in SoFlo so it was a huge culture shock when I moved here. Been to Knoxville several times and attended a couple of games at Neyland. Canes in '03.

Area is big time UTK country. Although I've been pleasantly surprised to have run across quite a few Canes fans. One thing for sure, they hate the gaytor almost as much as we do!

Advertisement
Obviously, you know Knoxville pretty well. I've lived 120 NE of there for 35 years. Grew up in SoFlo so it was a huge culture shock when I moved here. Been to Knoxville several times and attended a couple of games at Neyland. Canes in '03.

Area is big time UTK country. Although I've been pleasantly surprised to have run across quite a few Canes fans. One thing for sure, they hate the gaytor almost as much as we do!

My uncle had box seats to Tennessee Florida last year and I chose to watch fsu vs miami at the crib instead.

I'll just wait till Keshawn commits and then I will revisit this thread either way.
Only way any elite player is going to that **** hole is if you buy them, which I know you guys do plenty of and will probably step up even more now with Pruitt.

So if Lawrence is on the take, you have a shot, if not, he ain’t going to waste his college career at a bottom dwelling $EC team when he has real options.

My uncle had box seats to Tennessee Florida last year and I chose to watch fsu vs miami at the crib instead.
Hope your family is recovering nicely. I have no doubt it's been a long road and a ways to go yet.

I had a good time when I went to the Canes game in '03. I was the only one in green in a sea of pastel orange in the section I was in. Got ragged heavily until we got ahead.

Advertisement
🙌🏾
9D76E107-3D85-472A-BB04-1E865CF3A3D6.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not going to front, seems like our staff and players dropped the ball with Lawrence. Unacceptable mistakes. Clearly, putting Ivey on him was a mistake and should have been identified sooner. Perhaps, it doesn’t mean anything and he still commits but if we are doing these silly mistakes with this kid and his family one has to wonder what else is going on? Clean that **** up!

Not going to front, seems like our staff and players dropped the ball with Lawrence. Unacceptable mistakes. Clearly, putting Ivey on him was a mistake and should have been identified sooner. Perhaps, it doesn’t mean anything and he still commits but if we are doing these silly mistakes with this kid and his family one has to wonder what else is going on? Clean that **** up!

DVD saved the day. No credit to Rumph, no credit to Baker, Banda, Ivey, etc.

If he comes... Demarcus Van Dyke gets all the credit.

Exactly. The only things to do in Knoxville are a few taprooms and the **** cotton eyed joe lmao
What the **** are these kids going to be interested in at Dollywood? I can see selling a bunch of inner-city kids on Dollywood, "Alright guys, after you enjoy riding the Tennessee Tornado we will grab a bite of grub and show at Dixie Stampede, YEE****INHAW"... FML

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back